"Darling, shower with me." He whispered into my ear.

I shook my head, nibbling on his sweet neck, "Emilio will be here soon." I reasoned, running my hands through his sticky hair. An unfamiliar scent wafted up my nose, and I breathed in to try and figure out what it was. "New cologne?" I asked, intrigued.

His body stiffened in my arms, then relaxed before he answered. "No, I've had it a while. I just haven't worn it recently; it's been sitting in my drawer." I had emptied my dresser when Ashton first moved in, so he would have somewhere to keep his clothes and other possessions. Ash had been back to his house a few days ago to collect the remaining items he'd left there when he was kicked out. I pitied him; he had no family to turn to anymore. At least I still have my mum, despite the coldness my father's death had engraved in her heart. She still loved me, in her own way, and accepted me for who I was. Though I hadn't yet told her Ashton and I were an item again.

Squeezing me tighter, Ashton pressed his lips to mine, his hand grazing my groin area. Such a tease.

"Go! Emilio will be here soon. I'm the only one allowed to see you so hot and sweaty." We both laughed and Ashton pulled away from me to go upstairs. I daringly slapped his ass when he went past. Ash yelped, paused, turned around to face me, then pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss, entwining his fingers with my thick hair. My head spun in the euphoria. Butterflies danced in my stomach. I swooned beneath his velvet-soft fingers. It was magical. When he finally pulled away, Ashton took the stairs two at a time, blowing me a kiss when he reached the top.

I glanced down at the slight bulge in my pants and decided I'd have to do something about that. Looks like I'll be showering with Ashton after all...

***

An hour later, Ashton and I were both dry and fully-clothed. The chime of the doorbell signaled Emilio was here, and I excitedly leaped from my bed to answer it. By the time I got to the door, he was already inside, greeting my mother. Emilio was tall - maybe 6'1" - with caramel skin to match his caramel hair and sticky toffee eyes. Emilio's parents were Italian, which gave him a soft hint of an Italian accent that merged beautifully with his English accent. He wasn't well-built like Ashton, but he wasn't skinny either. He was cute in a non-conventional way, with stylish black glasses and his trademark grey beanie, which he wore with one of his many band t-shirts and black skinny jeans. I had always found Leo to have an alluring body. He was always sweet and well-spoken, trying his hardest to please everyone. Unfortunately, he was also undeniably straight. He'd had more girlfriends than I'd had showers.

Even so, the love I had for my best friend was unreal and unmatched by anything else.

"Hey Leo," I greeted, pulling him in for a hug, "We have company." I warned, smirking, dragging him towards the stairs up to my bedroom before he could ask any questions. Leo raised his eyebrow, inquisitively. I was always jealous that he could do that. No matter how hard I tried, I could never raise my eyebrow. Damn thing.

"Okay," I began, once I'd opened my bedroom door and ushered Emilio inside, "Ashton, this is my best friend Emilio. Emilio, this is my boyfriend Ashton. Now be friends." I commanded, grinning widely between the two of them.

"Boyfr-... You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, Oli." He sounded almost disappointed. I frowned when I realized he was right; in all the commotion of the past few weeks, I hadn't spoken to Leo at all. I was such a terrible friend!

I apologized profusely for the next twenty minutes, with Emilio insisting that he forgave me, laughing at me as I hung off his legs, burying my face in them. However, much to my delight, both boys seemed to get on rather well, although both were noticeably jealous of the other. I had met Emilio at my new college when I moved house, which is why he'd never met Ash before.