Six

"Thank you Orange County" Ally beamed into the microphone

"Thank you all for coming I'll miss you all especially my lovely friends that are like sisters to me" Dinah cooed

All five girls joined hands and took a bow and gave each other great big hugs for the last day on tour.
The girls waved and blew kisses before heading off the stage.

"Great show tonight ladies" Lauren smiled while she took out her earpiece." And especially you camz" Lauren pulled Camila into a hug and kissed on her the lips.

Camila smiled into the kiss and dismissed herself for a quick shower. The rest of them gathered on the tour bus, and made sure they had everything ready for the morning.

"I can't wait to get home" Normani said and sat down on the couch that was inside the tour bus.

"Ugh I'm right along with you" Lauren chimed in.

The girls sat in a comfortable silence for about five or so minutes before the realized that they were missing a group member.

"Hey where is Camila she's been gone for a few minutes now should I go check on her" Lauren questioned the others girls didn't respond so she took that as a yes. Lauren made her way inside the building in search for her girlfriend. She had heard giggling and soon to be moans. She followed the noise which lead her to a door and closed one.

Lauren being her curious self opened the door and was taken away from what she just had saw

Shawn had Camila pinned up against the wall with nothing on. Camila turned her head so fast she thought she had got whip lash.

"Lauren" Camila pushed Shawn off her and searched for her clothes."it's not what it looks like"

Lauren shook her head and looked at Shawn then Camila and shook her head again before running off.

*end of flashback*

Lauren jolted from out of her nightmare and painted, sweat was dripping from her forehead down to her neck. Lauren whipped her eyes but felt warm soft hands on her arm causing her to jump more

"Hey hey hey calm down its me its just me" Tori tried to get Lauren to clam down. Tori began to rub circles on Lauren's lower back to calm her."

"deep breaths babe"

Lauren took deep breaths and began to calm down Lauren slide back down under the covers and Tori wrapped her arm around Lauren torso and Lauren pulled Tori closer to her

"It was just a bad dream just go back to sleep I'm right here if you need me we can talk in the morning if you'd like?" Tori

Lauren nodded her head and tried her best to go back to sleep but, she failed miserably. She stared at the ceiling until the sun came up. Lauren did drift off at one point but as soon as her eyes shot open again she continued to stare at the ceiling.

Lauren turned over to check the time and the clock read. 9:45am. Lauren groaned and turned back over trying her best to fall asleep once again.

Lauren had a lot of thoughts running through her head. She couldn't push any of those thoughts away they just kept coming back. Lauren rubbed at her temple and took deep slow breaths. Slowly but surely Lauren started drifting off to sleep.

*5 hours later*

The sun was peeking through the curtains, it seemed to be a bright sunny day. Or maybe a stay in bed an sleep all day type of day.