Two

I hate author's notes but if I see any more comments about the poor pacing in this story, they will be deleted and I might mute/block you. I wrote this over a year ago and I hate the way I wrote it more than anything. I leave it here for you to enjoy, and it's a little heart breaking when people start trashing your stuff. Thanks for understanding.

"A surprise, hmm?" I said.

"Yup." he smiled deviously.

I rolled my eyes and a smile crept to my lips. I rested my head on my hand and looked out the window.

"Wait a second.." I said, realizing where we were going. "Are you taking me to a fucking Chuck-E-Cheese?" I whipped my head around to lool at him. Brendon started laughing hysterically,

"Yeah." he muttered through laughs. I chuckled. Good thing for him, I loved Chuck-E-Cheese when I was younger. He pulled into a parking space and got out. As I reached for the handle, the door swung open.

"Thank you very much." I said, stepping out. Brendon smiled and once again linked his arm in mine. We walked up to the entrance where he once again opened the door for me.

He paid for our entry and we went to sit at a table. He looked like a kid in a candy shop, he was so excited.

"Why are you so excited?" I laughed. "Its just Chuck-E-Cheese."

"I've never been to one before." he said.

I gasped, "WHAT?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the arcade. We got some tokens from the machine and immediately went HAM. He started out playing Pac-Man and I was playing Donkey Kong.

**

"Okay, let's get something to eat." he suggested. Instead of linking arms, he reached for my hand and made me scream internally. His hand was so soft and warm, it made me smile. I noticed he was smiling too as we walked over to the snack bar.

We just ordered cheeseburgers and soda, and we walked back to our table.

"I still cannot believe you've never been here before." I said, emphasizing the never. He chuckled,

"Me either. This place is a blast. They never had one near Palo Verde."

I had my hands on the table and I smiled when he slid his hand up and grasped mine. He rubbed circles on my knuckle with his thumb.

A girl who I recognized from my English class walked up, putting out food down.

"Two cheeseburgers with an ice tea and fanta-oh, hey Mona." she said.

"Hi Cassidy. I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah, its just part time. Gotta pay for my phone bill cause I went over last time. Anyway, enjoy." she smiled and walked away. Brendon seemed confused, so I explained.

"Girl from my English class." he nodded, and immediately dug into his food, and I did so as well not long after him.

"So. I'm guessing your spare is fifth period?" I asked.

"Yeah. Fourth is music for me, which is awesome." he said smiling.

I stared at him while he ate. His brown hair fell perfectly onto his forehead and his eyes were just so deep you could fall into them. His smile was just perfect, his teeth bright white and evenly spaced. I realized I was staring again and went back to eating. Shit, I'm really falling for him.

"Hey so.. um.." he said awkwadly. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he glanced up and I was taken aback by the sudden question.

"Yes. That would be amazing." I smiled.

"Oh, okay I-wait did you say yes?" he was shocked. I nodded happily and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. He leaned forward and hugged me. He looked at his watch. "We should probably get going now." his smile was still plastered to his face, but so was mine. I nodded and we both went for the exit. He opened the door and the car door for me, just like before.

When we got inside the car he grabbed my hand happily and started the car. He held it the entire time as he drove me home.

"Take a left on Dunning, first house to the left." I said. He nodded, doing as I said. He pulled into the driveway and got out quickly to open my door, walking me to the front door of my house.

He paused on the porch, looking at me. He looked me right in the eye.

"Thank you for an amazing night." I said, still smiling.

"Thank you for coming, girlfriend." he said. I giggled at the 'girlfriend.' He leaned forward and before I knew it I could feel his warm lips on mine, and I felt myself melt away into him.

/A-N/

/Thanks for reading chapter 2, stick around for more! Love ya./