An Anonymous Call

S  U  M  M  A  R  Y

Brittney Marie Claire had lacked one thing her entire life: Courage.

But before entering college, she decided to show some real courage and do that one thing she had wanted to do ever since seventh grade.
Telling Michael how much she loved him.

So she called her longtime crush, Michael Haywood and confessed her feelings for him.

The plan was perfect, she was going to walk away and never look back. However, she realized that she had dialed a wrong number.
And the guy called back.  

W  A  R  N  I  N  G

W  A  R  N  I  N  G

This book will contain mild triggers, as well as subtle hints about suicide, depression, and self harm. My intention is not to make my readers uncomfortable, hence I would not write anything that you feel uncomfortable reading about.

Still if you are really, really young and feel uncomfortable, then you may leave. I warned you.

P.S. Some comments may not make sense now because I've made a few changes here and there (nothing major).

U  P  D  A  T  E     S  C  H  E  D  U  L  E

I am really excited to start this new project and I do want to complete it very soon.
So I'd be updating two or three times a week.
The schedule is subject to change and I may update more/less frequently than already announced.

S T A R T I N G  D A T E :
Feb 27, 2016

E N D I N G  D A T E :
July 16, 2016

C  O  P  Y  R  I  G  H  T

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, taking screenshots, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission from the author.

Being aware of the current plagiarism reports, I would like to warn dear plagiarists that if you even think of copying anything from this story, I'd be happy to hand you over to the police. And I have the right and power to do so.

Copyright © Deekshadreamz 2016.

This book is a work of fiction and the idea is generated completely from my mind. Any resemblance to any other book or article is completely unintentional, as I am not aware of any such story at all. So is the resemblance to any person living or dead, any place or anything at all is purely coincidental and not intentioned.

U  T  H  O  R ' S    N  O  T  E

I am very happy and proud to unfold this work to you. I have planned, waited and worked a lot for this story. And I really feel you all will like it. I'm publishing a short story for the first time. So please be understanding.
Thank you all.

*****

Please vote, comment, and most importantly share with me your opinions about it. Your support means everything..

Also, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to mellifluouswords- because of the amazing cover you've made. I couldn't have published the book if you hadn't helped so much. Thank you!

Again, thank you so so much metropoIis for the ever awesome tralier (above) that I genuinely loved!!