"Stick-In-The-Mud."

"Idiot."

"Coward." Tyler grins, while Troye laughs lightly at our banter.

"Should've roomed with Peej instead," I mutter, knowing it'll annoy him.

"You're swimming," he says, grabbing my arm and dragging me near the pool.

I immediately scamper away from the pool, trying to mask my horror.

"I'm kidding! I wanted to room with you!" I quickly recounter.

"I don't care," he says simply. "You're swimming."

"Ty, maybe you shouldn't make him swim. He looks positively scared," Troye speaks up.

I shoot him a grateful look.

I nearly almost tell my best friend one of the few things he doesn't know- I have a small, tiny phobia of water. But nobody knows that but me, my mother and my doctor.

It doesn't usually affect me, but today I don't feel like it, so it kind of puts me off.

What's the name of the phobia again? Dammit, I can't remember. I'm always forgetting what it's called.

I could honestly do with a Rememberall about facts like that Neville guy has in the first Harry Potter movies.

Instead, I smile weakly at the lad with the lilac hair.

"Fine, I'll go," I sigh, admitting defeat.

"Yay!" He cheers.

"But not now," I delay quickly.

"What? Why?" He whines.

"I'm a procrastinator, bro. It's my job," I lie smoothly, pretending to look cool.

"Maybe it's time you start being proactive," he mutters.

"Proactive? Is that the opposite word for procrastinating?" I say, interested.

"I think so," he says, as Troye leaves to go to the bathroom.

"I've always wondered what it was," I speak up, voicing my thoughts.

"Anyways, you seemed pretty upset yesterday, what happened?" He questions.

I screw up my face in concentration trying to remember before it strikes me.

"Oh, yeah, someone on Tumblr. just decided to say weird stuff to me."

"Who? What did they say?" He asks immediately a look of concern on his face.

"Just that- never mind," I cut myself off as I see Troye approaching and giving us his million-dollar smile. "It- it's not important, just someone being a fúcktard."

"Dan, don't pretend like it didn't happen. Who was it?" Tyler says sternly.

"I dunno. Just some guy on the internet." I shrug it off like it's no big deal."