Male!Reader x Gabriel

Trigger Warning: Kinda depressed reader Idk. None I guess.
He felt terrible. He'd messed up and now [y/n] probably hated him.
Gabriel let out a string of curse words and hit the wall closest to him. He didn't expect [y/n] to react so strongly to his actions.
"I'm such a fuck up!" He yelled into the empty room.
Maybe he should apologise..
He snapped his fingers and appeared outside of [y/n]'s door. Gabriel raised his hand to the door and knocked. A muffled voice came from inside.
"Cas tell whoever it is to leave me alone.."
The door opened and Gabriel saw his brother, who immediately tried to shut the door after seeing the Trickster there, only to be blocked.
"What do you want Gabriel? Haven't you done enough?"
Gabriel couldn't meet Castiel's eyes when he spoke.
"I need to apologise. What I did was just a dick move and I really do care about him"
Cas nodded.
"Come on in. He's in his room"
Cas left Gabe alone with [y/n] so he could talk.
"[y/n]..I'm sorry. I really care about you and what I did was really stupid and I shouldn't have done it but I do feel terrible" Gabriel sits next to [y/n] on the bed, the other boy curled into a ball facing away from the Trickster.
"I'm really sorry [y/n]" He whispered and lay next to the other. He moved an arm over [y/n] and sighed.
"You wanna know something kinda stupid...?" A mumble came from [y/n]. Gabriel hummed in response.
"Even after all this...I-I still love you" [y/n] rolled over and faced Gabe.
"I love you too" He pulled the [e/c] eyed boy closer.
"Always have, always will..." He mumbled and closed his eyes.