Male!Reader x Crowley

Trigger Warning: None
Crowley grinned even though we was tied to a chair with chains and handcuffs that made his powers useless.
"He's not saving you Crowley" One of the other men in the room said.
"Of course he will. We're besties" Crowley replied, still smiling.
The door was suddenly kicked open and another hunter walked in.
"Hello, boys. Hello darling" [y/n] smirked and looked at the three men in the room
"You stole my line again [y/n]" Crowley laughed.
[y/n] took out a knife and held it up, pointing it towards the Winchesters.
"So. We'll do this the easy way. You're gonna let Crowley go and that way nobody's gonna get hurt"
The brothers looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.
"Really? Two against one and you have a knife? We need Crowley for information" Dean said.
"Oh boys, you shouldn't underestimate [y/n]. He's a tough one" Crowley chuckled. [y/n] darts forward and swipes his knife at the boys, making them drop their weapons. This carried on for a few minutes until they gave up.
"Son of a bitch you cut me deep! Fine, take him" Dean hissed. [y/n] smirked and freed Crowley from the chains and cuffs.
"Let's go darling" Crowley grinned and they left.