Eleven.

"Cause you're my true love, my whole heart

Please don't throw that away

Cause I'm here for you

Please don't walk away and

Please tell me you'll stay"

----------

{Luna}

The opening ceremony has just concluded, and Cole told me that he wanted me to meet him by the main entrance to get in, so that I can meet Jaden's friends before their game today.

Did I mention that all sixteen teams will play today?

I see a few—maybe seven—players already standing by the entrance area greeting family and fans.

"Hey Luna" Cole's voice greets me and I see him and Jaden both wearing their Mid Atlantic uniforms.

"Hey Jaden" I say "hey stud"

"Did you hear that Jaden?" Cole's asks "I'm a stud"

"You wish" Jaden says and shakes his head, and then I notice him search through the crowd of people.

"Are your friends here?" I ask Jaden and stand next to Cole.

"Yes I just need to—" Jaden starts to say, but he stops and then runs up to a brunette and hugs her from behind.

"That's Jacey" Cole tells me, and then we start walking toward them.

"Hey Cole!" Jacey says cheerfully to Cole and gives him a side hug.

"Hey Jacey" he says then looks at me "This is Luna Stotz"

I smile at her and she gives me big grin.

"It's very nice to meet you Luna" she tells me sweetly.

"It's nice to meet you too" I say trying to sound nice.

"I've never heard of anyone with that name before...I love it!" A blonde tells me

"Oh thank you" I say grinning

"No problem my name is Gemma, and this" she says pointing to another brunette and a girl with pretty grey eyes "Christina and Asher"

"Hi" I say to them and wave. Meeting people for the first time is very awkward.

"You're the daughter of the guy who owns the Little League World Series, right?" Asher asks

"Well, my dad does run it now, so yes I am"

"That's way cool" Christina says

"Do you have an Instagram?" Gemma asks me

"Yeah it's 'lunastotz' no underscore" I tell her, and then they all take out their phones. Even Cole and Jaden.

I just awkwardly stand there and then Cole speaks up "did you know that Luna draws?"

"Cole!" I say and shove him a little in his side "those are personal drawings, but I don't want this to be about me...so tell me about yourselves"

"Cole, your girlfriend doesn't make everything about herself...you could learn a thing or two from her" Jacey says and Jaden laughs along with her

My face gets hot as Cole and I try to tell them that we aren't a couple.

"We aren't—"

"—dating"

"She's not—"

"—his girlfriend"