Four.

"Nobody said it was easy

It's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard"

----------

{Luna}

Knock, Knock

"What?" I groan and pull my comforter over my head.

"Luna it's Cole...I got something for you" he says quietly from the other side of the door

"Leave it outside the door, or come back later" I say and roll over on my stomach.

"No...I want to give it to you now"

"Cole, it's like seven thirty in the morning...if this isn't important I will not talk to for the rest of your time here" I say and sit up "the door is unlocked"

Why am I even letting him come in again?

"Hey Luna" he says and opens the door slowly then shuts it after he walks in.

"Hey..." I say and rub my sleepy eyes.

"I got you something" he says and pulls a bag out from behind his back "breakfast"

"Oh...thank you that's nice of you"

"I actually snuck in breakfast for both of us...figured that we could eat together" he says holding up the bag.

"Here?" I ask

"Here" he confirms and walks up to my bunk and hands me my breakfast.

"Uh thanks...you can sit anywhere I guess" I say and look around the dorm.

Instead of choosing another bunk to sit on, he sits down by my feet on the bunk I'm sleeping on.

"You're getting comfortable" I say and scoot back a little more to create more space between Cole and myself. Then I take out the bagel Cole got me along with the cream cheese.

After a couple minutes of just eating in silence I speak up,"this is awkward"

"So let's talk" he suggests

"And what will we talk about?" I ask

"You"

"Why me?" Because I know you have a story, and I want you to tell me it.

"Cole I...I just met you yesterday" I say and put down my food.

"And?" He asks with food in his mouth.

"I'm not going to tell you every little detail about me because i can't trust you" I say

"Yes you can-"

"No Cole I can't" I say cutting him off "now that I think about it, I don't think you should be in my room, so it would probably be best if you left" I say but I don't look in his eyes. He I go again, shutting people out.

"Luna I just want to get to know you..." He says and I feel his eyes on me

"Please leave" I say in a whisper

He gets up from my bed and walks to the door, but stops before he leaves.

"If this is what I for trying" he says then closes the door loudly.

The loud noise makes me shake a little.

I get out from underneath my comforter so that I can grab my journal and pencils, because I just feel the need to draw my emotions.