Hit Me Like A Man, Love Me Like A Woman

Okay, this is a bit of a... Different... Chapter.

The song I chose for this chapter was recommended by This_CraZy_World

It's called "Hit Me Like A Man" by The Pretty Reckless but was covered by Emmie Lii and Alle

Anyways... I'll get right into the chapter.
__________________________________________________________

I am strong, love is evil

It's a version of perversion that is only for the lucky people

Take your time and do with me what you will

I won't mind, you know I'm ill, you know I'm ill

So hit me like a man and love me like a woman

Buried and sad, look me in the eyes, I want it

One will give you hell, one will give you heaven

Hit me like a man, love me like a woman

Love me like a woman

Love is strong, but I am evil

You are wrong, about me

Take your time, ah, play with me until

You can hear the children scream, like their stuck inside a dream

That you will

-The Pretty Reckless, Hit Me Like A Man

Oh God, not now.

I repeated this over and over again in my head, and I must have been clearly thinking it, too, because Murphy seemed to be able to read my mind.

"I just wanna talk... okay?" He asked, his voice taking on a very gentle and sweet disposition.

"Absolutely not." I said to him, harshly. I hope my tone hurt him.

I didn't make eye contact with him. Hell, I didn't even turn to acknowledge his presence. I sat there, staring at the dying embers at the fire. They died like I wanted him to.

Slowly.

"C'mon, Ophelia-"

"Don't say my name." I spit at him, with fire in my eyes. I wanted nothing to do with him.

"Fine, just work with me, I just wan't to apologize."

"For what, Murphy?" I blew up on him, "For being a total dick? For leaving me to die? For disconnecting me from everyone I care about on The Ark? Or how about kissing me and messing with me head?" I yelled at him, careful not to wake the entire colonization. A confused look spread across his face, like he was trying to sort out his thoughts.

"I kissed you?" He asked, sheepishly.

"Were you too drunk to remember? Because I distinctly remember you holding me down to do it." I spit at him, getting up swiftly and walking... straight into the forest.

It was a bad call on my part. I didn't know what the boy was going to do. How the hell did he not remember kissing me?

I walked for about ten minutes in silence, before I realized that I didn't know where I was. Great.

"Ophelia?" He asked quietly, almost like a child. There was no getting rid of this kid, was there?

"What?" I spit, frustratedly.