Chapter 7

I stop Riley in the hallway.
"Riles, I know this is hard but I'm going to tell him. I told you first."
"What?" She whispers. She hugs me tights and doesn't let me go for a few seconds. " I'll support you forever, I'm just here to make sure he does the same"
"Don't you think I should tell him, since the baby is in my body?" "Kay"
I wake up Josh by kissing his lips.
"Hey babe" I smile
"I like that word, babe, it sounds good when you say it." Josh said waking up.
"Well, Josh I have to talk to you about something, it's important."
"Okay,"he grabs my hand" what is it?"
"Josh, I'm pregnant, it's yours" I said directly. I would avoid it if I didn't.
"Umm, Maya, are you sure?" He looked shocked. "Im sure I used protection"
"I'm sure" I looked down and tears started going down.
"We will figure this out, Maya"
He hugged me, my brain was exploding, I have to tell Cory who will kill Josh, my Mom, Shawn, I'll even have to explain it to Auggie. They will be disappointed of me.
Suddenly he pulls away looking at the corridor.
Cory was there, his face was in complete shock, but he let go a smile before he turned around to his room.
Sorry for the short chapter babes but I have something important in store for next chapter so yeah that's good
Btw what are your thoughts on:
The baby girl necklace
Why did Riley arrive home in the morning if she was supposed to be here at night
Will Maya decide on doing an abortion, keep it or give it for adoption?
Love y'all have a great day