Chapter two

(GUYS AGAIN, IF YOURE NOT CONFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER)
I put my hands on his chest as I started to go down, I kiss him and it starts to get hardcore. He pulls away and starts kissing my neck as I start pulling down his zipper. Josh kisses my neck then my chest as he reaches my bra, he kissed my lips and unhooks it, I looked at him as his eyes were full of lust and pleasure. I lay on him his hands on my waist, we move in synchrony as I kiss his neck, he starts to moan harder and harder.
I start to go down on him, with his zipper is already down I start getting his pants off while he stared at me while catching his breath. As it's off, I turn my head and look at him in his eyes, my hands go up as I kiss his chest and neck. I am sitting on him as I grab his arms and I put them on his sides, I get near him slowly, I get nearer and nearer his mouth until I was one inch away. I stayed there for a few seconds until he couldn't help it any longer and pinned me down ,kissing me, I start to moan his name. The name Josh had never sounded sexier, after a few minutes I control my moaning and kiss him back.
He kissed me, then my neck, then my chest as he went down slowly, I stand up quickly as he looks at me in wonder.
"I'm sorry Maya, did I do something wrong?" He says with a sad look on his face.
"No, it's not that," I glared at him "it's my first time"
He lets go a chuckle and he looks at me "it's mine too"
Suddenly all my worries went away, and my body moved without me even thinking about it.
I jump at him as I kissed him, we start to open Riley's bed until we get under her sheets. As we both moan under our breath, he starts going down again, he grabs my waist as he delicately pulled down my underwear, my heart beats fast as he is taking a long time down there. I start feeling him go up, and up his mouth kisses my chest .He looked at me in the eyes as he laid one firm kiss on my lips.
"You are so beautiful"
I chucked as I turned him the other side leaving me on top, I want to feel as beautiful as now, every morning forever, he made me so happy. I know he knew what I was feeling so he smiled as bright as the moon. I kissed him once more as I went down, kissing every part of his body on the way. First his lips, then his neck, chest, abs until I reached it. I grabbed his waist as I pulled him near me, as I lifted the sheets I could see he was smiling at me.
He whispered "I love you"
Those words weakened my knees and swooned me, returning me to reality. I looked at him as I ripped his boxers off. He pulled me back up as he crashed my lips with his and this makeout session becomes interesting. We move in perfect synchrony. There was tongue but not too much, just perfect. He grabbed my waist and moved his hands higher and higher. He turned me around leaving him on top, he starts moaning as my heart goes up as I finally felt him inside me and I moaned so happily. I felt pressure between my hips and our moans became stronger and stronger. He moaned my name. I looked at him. He's amazing. As he gets out. He lifts the sheets as he looks at me passionately.
"How do you feel about me now? I'll never treat you like a little girl, you're not a girl. You're my girl"
"And you're mine" I say as I remembered the words he had said a few minutes ago. Those three words anyone wants to hear. It fitted perfectly how I felt. All I could say back was...
"I love you too"
We kissed so hardcore I felt the entire universe had stopped. He pulled the sheets down and kissed my neck.
Unfortunately the universe hadn't stopped, quite the opposite.
"Josh?"
We heard the door knob twist.
-
Want more? Are Maya and Josh going to be together after this? How will Maya tell Riley? Will she tell her at all? Will there be any other "babysitting" from Josh?
-
At the end of this series I'll tell you my username in Instagram for all of you to know who I am. Btw it has nothing to do with this username.
Love y'all