Vacation

The next day all the titans noticed a change in Robin. He acted much better. When Starfire cooked burnt mustard pancakes, Robin ate more thsn her; Robin laughed and went along with BB's jokes; he showed interest in helping Cyborg update the titan's security system; and he even asked Raven if he could meditate with her.

Later that night Robin gathered the titans to make an announcement. "So we scored a huge victory last night. I mean we defeated Slade!" They all nodded. "So i called the Titans East earlier..they have agreed to watch Jump for a couple weeks. We are going on vacation!" All the titans cheered. "Everyone go pack! We're leaving tommorrow morning!" Every titan retreated to their room to pack. The night passed very quick. The next morning they loaded their bags on the T-Ship and headed off. None of them had their normal clothing on. Robin wore a pair of khaki shorts with a black T-shirt, Raven wore a black tank top and black jeans; Beastboy wore a green hoodie and black shorts and since they ride in the T-Ship was a 4-hour ride, Star wore a pair of PINK yoga pants and a flannel sleep shirt. She tied her long hair in a ponytail and spent the duration of the ride reading magazines. From inside her cockpit in the T-Ship she jammed out listening to her favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, and Metallica. Robin, every chance he got, he would watch her. He thought of how cute she was. She was singing with her beautiful voice. He tuned in on his communicator but didn't say a word so he could listen to her. They finally arrived at their destination: The Bahamas.

He parked the T-Ship in an empty unused parking lot. He grabbed most of the bags and led the titans to the most beautiful house they'd ever seen. It was a peach color with white shutters and roof. They went inside and walked around. The place was huge and had an air hockey table in the garage. However it only had four bedrooms. One had a huge bed since is was the master bedroom. "If you want Raven, you and I can share," Beastboy offered.

"No." was Raven stern reply.

"Me and Star will share," Robin said. Star blushed. "Okay." Robin brought he and Star's luggage to the bedroom. "Which side do you prefer?" Star asked. Robin shrugged. "You pick Star." She thought. "I would be most joyful to have this side!" She flopped down on the left side of the bed. "It has a beautiful veiw, don't you agree?" Starfire pointed to the huge bedroom window that showed off the beautiful clear water of the Bahamas. "I agree," Robin said.

That night, they all agreed to go out to eat at a nearby mexican resturaunt. Robin was dressing in the bedroom while Star was taking a shower in their bathroom. When she got out Star wrapped herself in a huge fluffy towel. She forgot about Robin being in the room. When she walked out Robin blushed and said," Sorry, Star. Let me know when I can come in." Robin walked out and closed the door. Star used this oppertunity to try out the room's speakers. She popped in her Survivor CD and turned the volume on low, so as not to disturb anyone. While she dressed, she sang Eye of the Tiger with the most beautiful voice ever.

RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREETS. DID MY TIME, TOOK MY CHANCES. WENT THE DISTANCE NOW I'M BACK ON MY FEET. JUST A GIRL AND HER WILL TO SURVIVE. SO MANY TIMES, IT HAPPENS TOO FAST, YOU TRADE YOUR PASSION FOR GLORY. DON'T LOSE YOUR GRIP ON THE DREAMS OF THE PAST, YOU MUST FIGHT JUST TO KEEP THEM ALIVE! ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER, ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVALS! AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT AND HES WATCHING US ALL WITH THE EEEYYYEEE OF THE TIGER!

Star stopped and turned off the music. She opened the door to see Robin leaning up against the door. "Robin you may enter now." Robin went in and sat on the bed. Star checked herself in the mirror. Robin assured her she looked fine. Star pulled out her new leather boots to match her tight skirt and shirt. She danced around, getting used to the heel on the boots. Robin laughed. She floated up and flew around. She stopped and then floated to the place on the bed next to Robin. "I never thanked you for saving me from Slade." Star quietly spoke

Robin shook his head. "No thanks needed, Star. I'd do anything to keep you safe." Starfire looked at Robin. In a quick second, she removed his mask.

"Robin, your eyes are stunning!" Star cried. Robin wasn't used to exposing his entire face. But Star liked it so..

Robin looked into Starfire's green eyes. Star looked into Robin's. They both leaned in, closing their eyes.

Their lips crashed against each other

Robin ran his fingers, through Star's hair, using his free arm to wrap around her waist. Star wrapped her arms around Robin's neck, hugging him tightly. They both leaned out, looking back into each others eyes.

"That was quite enjoyable," Star said, blushing a brilliant scarlet. Robin pulled her to his chest. "Star, as long as I'm with you, nothing will ever happen." He hugged her and kissed her head. They were interupted by Cyborg. "Ooh Robin, we all decided to go to this club downtown! Or do want to stay here and hang with your girlfriend." Cyborg laughed and went out of the room. "Let's go Robin. I wish to join our friends." Robin and Star went out with Cyborg and Beastboy. Raven stayed at the house.