Slade

mHi again. No suggestions so I kinda had to use my Imagination. Anyway comment like any of the two. Bye ~Teigan

Raven and Robin sat quietly on the roof. "Slade is coming for one of the titans,"Raven said.

"How do you know that?" Robin asked.

"Meditation. I foresaw it, Robin. I don't know which titan Slade is after, but I bet its Red."

Robin nodded. "When Star and Red X get back, he's going to stick to his end of the deal. He promised to help us catch Slade. He better not be lying."

Suddenly Cyborg and Beastboy ran up to the roof. Robin stood up. "What's wrong?" Cyborg and Beastboy looked at one another before saying," It's Slade. He's got Starfire.." Robin's mouth hung open. "How do you know that?" Cyborg replied," You need to come take a look at this."

Cyborg led Raven and Robin to the living room. He pressed a button on the remote control an a video popped up on the huge TV screen. Cyborg pressed another button and the video started playing. Slade appeared on the screen. "Hello, titans. Recently,my partner joined you. Red X. Although his job with me was nearly completed, I need him for another task. Until he is returned to me, I am keeping on of you titans." An image of Starfire popped up. She was in chains, attached to a weird looking machine. "You have until sunset tommorrow to return Red X to me. Or else.."

Robin knew he was crying. In front of everyone. He didn't care. He knew he loved Starfire from the very bottom of his heart. And now, all because of Red X, she could be hurt, maybe even killed. Robin then had a fit of rage. He crashed his fists on the counter top in the kitchen, spliting it in two. "FIND RED X, NOW!" Robin screamed. Cyborg, Raven, and Beastboy all left the tower to search every street of Jump City. Robin went outside of the tower, bumping right into Red. "You!" Robin screamed. He punched Red in the face, knocking him to the ground. "Robin wait! Where is Star?!" Robin stopped and eyed Red. He was crying. "Slade has her! Do you know where they are?" Red nodded. " They are in the old abandoned observatory." Robin raised an eyebrow. "Why there?" Red X shrugged. "I have no idea." Robin nodded and pulled out his T-communicator. "Cyborg, Raven, Beastboy, you there?"

"Yeh, I'm here," Cyborg said. " I am," answered Raven. "Me too Rob!" BB said. "Good," Robin said. "I found Red. He said to go to the old observatory." Robin shut off the communicator and ran toward the observatory. When he looked behind him, Red was walking in the opposite direction. Robin ran back to him. "Red are you coming?"

"No," was his reply. "Tell Star when you find her I'm gone. Please tell her I love her.."

Robin put a hand on his shoulder. "She wouldn't want you to leave."

"I know. Just tell her its for the best," Red said. Robin nodded and before Red couldbturn to leave, Robin saluted him. "Oh Robin," said Red.

"Word of advice: Slade hides out in abandoned places all over Jump and some places in the country side. And, Robin, you better get Star before you lose her. She chose you over me. I'm sortve glad though. I know you'll treat her right. Go get her Robin." Then Red X walked away into the crowded streets of Jump, gone forever. Robin rushed to observatory. He arrived first. He saw Slade laughing at Star. She was crying. He was calling her Troq. Robin could not hold in his anger. He dashed at Slade, attacking from behind. He and Slade were not evenly matched. Robin was going a-wall. He used his bo staff and beat Slade. Slade fell to the ground. In one quick motion, Robin stabbed his bo staff through Slades body. Robin stood up in surprise. Slade was no man. A machine no doubt. His body was made of a bunch of wires and gears. Robin looked at Star. She was wide eyed and shaking. "Star?! Are you okay?" Starfire jumped into Robin's arms. He kissed her forehead and held her tight. When Raven, Cyborg, and Beastboy arrived, Star was asleep in Robin's strong arms. Cyborg rushed over but Robin stood up and walked out. He walked back to Titans Tower with Starfire in his arms. He walked into his room and sat Star down on his bed. He layed beside her, laying her head on his chest. He stayed awake most of the night watching Star sleep. Red was right. He'd treat her right. He just hoped where ever Red ended up, he was happy.