Starfire's Secret Admirer

Quick note: I do not own Teen Titans. Comment suggestions. ~Teigan Starfire's body was battered. She was bleeding in several places and her breath was short. "R-robin," she said as she collapsed. Robin ran over to her. She was still breathing. Raven ordered everyone to gather in a cluster. "Azarath Metrion Zinthus!" she chanted as she teleported them to the Titan Tower. Cyborg rushed Star to the small private hospital in the tower. Cyborg hooked Star up to one of the machines so he could moniter her blood pressure, heart rate etc. Robin, Raven and BB crowded around the cot on which Star layed and watched as Cyborg said," She'll be fine. She just needs to rest." Star's dream: Star was in a damp area. A thick fog surounded her, and the air smelled foul. It reminded her of the Zanthion Planet, where all outcasts of Tameran were banished. Star walked. She had no idea where she was going. Then after her feet were getting sore, she stopped. Starfire could hear laughter. A dark figure stood in front of her. As he became more visible, she stepped back. And she stepped back again. And once more, but somehow she ended up falling on her back, crawling. Starfire closed her eyes and when she opened them she found herself in a cell. Some one was shouting"Troq!" at her. Star could see no one, but she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. Starfire started to scream. Starfire woke up in the Titan Tower hospital bed. Her body ached and everybody was in bed. Star retreated to her bedroom. As she flicked on her bedroom lights, the first thing she noritced was a slender purple vase in the middle of her bedroom floor. A single red rose was stuck in it, a note attached to it. Star picked up the note and read: I'll be watching you, gorgeous. I'll see you soon. X. Starfire felt weak. She slipped under the covers and instantly fell asleep.