Chapter nine

She said hey, it's all right, does it make you feel alive?

   Omg Alive is playing and I'm in love😍
Do you guys think it'd be cool if I posted lyrics to songs at the start of every chapter??

    Louis walked away and Harry stood there smiling. He slowly pulled his earphones out of his pants pocket, still awestruck of the boy he seemed to like.

   He shook his head and giggled like a little girl. He turned on a random song from his play list and looked around at the orange buses that seemed to be ready to go but waiting for the last of the kids who came out of the glass doors in the front of the school yard.

   His mother Anne, came pulling up in her black SUV that she had owned for more than 3 years. Harry put his phone in his pocket and got into the front of the old car. He looked over at a tired Anne who was smiling weakly. She had dark circles under her eyes.

   "How was your first day of school darling?" She asked with curiosity deep into her voice. Harry looked out the window and thought about the whole day. It was a very eventful day Harry had to admit. But he didn't want to worry his frail mother.

   "T'was fine." Harry smiled at his mum. She looked at him with concern.

"Did you make any friends baby?" She asked as she pulled out the driveway of the school. Harry looked up at the sky. It was a pinkish blueish color. It wasn't late, but it was closer to winter and the days were getting shorter so it got later faster than usual.

OH HELL NO;GUYSSS SPACES CAME ONN ;( OOH IT HURTS.... okay sorry sorry

"Ya." Harry replied cooly but inside he was really happy about the boy that he had ran into on his first day. The boy that helped him. The boy that stuck up for him. The boy that helped him calm down. The boy that carried him across the campus just to make sure he was alright. Yes. That  boy. The boy. The beautiful boy.

"That's wonderful honey!" Anne smiled straight ahead at the road ahead of them. Harry rested his head against the cold window of the passenger side of the car and closed his eyes. He put in one earphone this time and turned on this new song that he had heard Niall play once called Long Way Down by this random band that he had never heard of. He loved the song though.

The rest of the car ride was peaceful to Harry. The light of the sky shined through his eyelids showing red instead of the black of darkness. The song turned into a mumble of words with a melody as Harry drifted away.

Louis POV

The bus ride back was full of talkative kids who were ready for the weekend. Louis was going to have Eleanor over on Saturday to watch a movie and spend the night. His parents were going to be gone over the weekend so Louis had the house to himself.

   He had planned on bringing Eleanor to a fancy dinner with the money he saved up from working as a bartender. He liked working there because all of the drunk people would tip him extra.

He took out his phone to check Twitter. Nothing new was going on. He only followed famous people. Of course the famous people he liked. Including a few Youtubers, some singers, that sort of stuff.

   Eleanor was talking to Louis about something the whole ride back while Louis was only thinking of one thing. Harry. One day had gone by, yet it felt like they had known each other for weeks. Months even. Like they had been good friends for a while. Louis had already learned a lot of things about Harry. And he had helped Harry. On the first day they had met! So he felt closer to the boy than someone should on the first day you meet someone. But he didn't care. While he thought of the crazy day, Eleanor smacked him a couple times to make sure he was listening which of course, he wasn't.

   Hey guys.. It's actually been forever. I don't even remember the last time I wrote or posted anything. I probably lost a lot of readers and I'm sorry if you were one of them, but it's summer now and I'm going to try and reboot the story. So I hope you stick around. I'll try my best for updates. I'm sorry again❤️

Annabanana🎈