Chapter six

They walked across the green lawn and made their way to the tiled ground of the building that Mr.Nelson's room was in.

   Eleanor and Louis laughed and chatted on their way. Sometimes they would try to add Harry in but shrugged when he shook his head smiling. Harry was more of a listener than a talker.

   But he was also thinking about what happened between him and Louis on the grounds.

   All Harry really remembered from it was Louis pulling him down slowly trying to calm him down and murmuring sweet nothings into his ear. And then he woke up and that was that.

Eleanor laughed loudly at Louis' comment as they got to the hall.

"Here. Just so you know, Mr.Nelson is strict and doesn't like anyone. So I wish you luck!" Louis laughed and patted Harry on the back as He walked into the classroom. Louis left one more lingering glance and walked off to his next class with Eleanor.

Harry entered the class and looked around. He saw some kids he had seen before the seizure happened. Harry was a easily embarrassed person and when people started looking at him and whispering about the earlier occurrences, he blushed fiercely and looked down getting his curls in his face.

Mr.Nelson wrote on the chalk board and looked around the classroom with his eyes finally laying upon Harry.

"Well are you going to sit new kid or do you want to stand?" Mr.Nelson had his eyebrows up and the kids snickered. Harry blushed even more(if that was even possible) and made his way to an empty seat near the back of the class room.

   "Alright class. Take out your notebooks. We are going to finish taking notes about the civil war" Harry took out his lime green notebook and sighed. He put his head in his hand and looked up at the slideshow that was playing on the smart board in the front of the room.

   Finally, after what seemed like a whole day to Harry, the bell rung signaling the end of the hour. Harry pulled out his schedule as students rushed past him. He had health next. Harry always had loved health. He didn't know why. He liked learning about how to help people in situations and what to do in situations.

   He headed out the door still looking down at his paper when he ran into something. He looked around while clawing to stay up. He fell down on his back with his folders and books flying everywhere. He was so clumsy and everyone who knew him, knew that he was.

  Time felt like it stopped for a few seconds as Harry hit the ground. His eyes were wide and he lied there stunned for a couple seconds before reality kicked in and he heard laughs and saw people pointing at him. People kept walking by.

   "Hey. You okay? Here. I got your papers here." A hand was extended towards Harry and he took it slowly. He looked up to where the hand came from and found a smiling boy who was tan and had his hair in a quiff.

   The boy pulled him up and Harry dusted himself off. The boy handed all of Harry's papers to him and patted him on the back. People were still snickering and the boy just rolled his eyes while Harry yet again blushed.

   "Don't listen to those idiots. I'm Liam by the way. Your the new kid right mate?" The boy extended his hand once again. Harry took it and Liam shook both their hands quickly.

   "Uh ya. I'm new." Harry placed all his papers back into their correct folders and looked up at Liam. "And by the way.... Do you.... Do you know where health is?" Harry scratched his neck awkwardly.

   "Oh! Ya! Follow me!" The boy seemed super jumpy and jittery but Harry didn't mind. Liam seemed like a cool guy. Harry tried to walk next to Liam but Liam was super fast and had a bit of a jump in his step.

   "So what's your name mate?" Liam looked back at Harry from across his shoulder motioning him to catch up with his hand. Harry breathed out and ran to keep up with the boy. They walked out of the building heading towards another building across the long, green field.

   "Uhm it's Harry styles." Harry looked around at all the kids. Some were sitting on the grass, some were walking and talking with their friends. Harry pulled out his phone looking at the text from his mom.

To:Harry
How is your day going Harry? Are you making friends?
                                                        From:Mum

Harry looked around again making sure that Liam was still in close proximity.

To:Mum
I guess it's been okay. And I guess I've made a few.
                                                         From:Harry

Harry shut his phone off and stuffed it in his pocket. He ran his free hand through his curls. The day wasn't going too bad, but it wasn't going that good either. He was picked on on the first day and had a seizure. Harry never really had to go through with the bullying since he used to be home schooled. The only reason he wasn't homeschooled anymore, was because his mum and him were running out of money. His dad had died from a heart attack and that left his mum and him without money.

   Harry's mum got a job as a teacher for the elementary school since she did know how to teach. And Harry got a small job as a baker. He used to bake a lot with his dad. His dad had taught him how. And the lady at the bakery loved Harry.

   Liam opened the door for Harry and fast walked to one of the classroom doors. Man I should work out Harry thought as his side hurt when he finally stopped at the classroom.

   "Ms.Meyer is a reeeally nice person Harry! Some people are jerks and she doesn't like them, but if you are quiet and pay attention, she will like you!" Liam patted Harry's shoulder.

   "Thanks Liam... It was nice...meeting you." Harry mumbled as Liam started walking away. Liam abruptly stopped and turned around when Harry was about to walk in to the class.

   "Oh! And Harry, you should sit with me and my friends at lunch!!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

   "Oh...uh...sure." Harry said looking down at his shoes.

  "Bye Harry!!"Liam waved once more before turning around and walking briskly down the hall.

   He seems like a nice guy. Harry thought before he opened the door to Ms.Meyers classroom.

Eyyy. Wassup guys? I'm tired af but whatever. I hope you guys are liking the book so far. Like and comment! It keeps me going! See y'all
                                                     ❤️Annabanana

Little things(Larry Stylinson Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara