Chapter seven

Louis held his head up with his hand showing his boredom. He wasn't listening to his reading teacher but instead thinking about the eventful day that was going on.

He thought about Harry. He thought about the emerald eyes the boy held. He thought about the plump lips that sat atop the boy's face. He even thought about the mess of dark curls laying carelessly on his head.

Those curls.... So soft.....

Louis' head slipped off his hand making his head fall clumsily onto the desk where he sat causing the teacher to put her hands on her hips and the kids to laugh. The teacher put a thin line on her lips and raised her brow.

"Would you like to join into our conversation Mr.Tomlinson?" She sharpened her voice.

The kids snickered.

"Ya Tommo. Would you like to help out?!" Niall played. Louis sneered at him and Niall blew a fake kiss and winked before tears pricked his eyes as he laughed.

Louis flicked him off and crossed his arms while the teacher went up to the board.

"Since we all know Mr.Tomlinson here loves poetry, why don't we give him your question Kilee, would you tell him what your question is?" The kids all oohed at Louis and chuckled.

"Shh." Mrs. Rogers looked at them and they all shut up still sneering at Louis.

Kilee cleared her through before turning completely to Louis.

"Okay... Who wrote the poem Annabel Lee? It's quite a favorite of mine since I heard it for the first time."

Some of the kids raised their hands high into the air showing that they have the answer. Louis scratched his neck and sighed as a light blush covered his cheeks.

The teacher wrote down the question on the white board. She then turned around and put her hands on her hips looking at Louis expectantly.

"Well?" She looked at him one last time before smirking and turning around to face the whole class.

"Can someone here help Louis out?" She asked.she looked around then stopped on a fellow classmate.

"Robin." She pointed her head at the girl and stood expectantly.

"As we have learned before Louis, Edgar Allen Poe wrote the poem Annabel Lee. Ya know since you don't pay attention in any other class, you might as well listen in here since its your "easiest class" or so you've told me." She smirked along with all the other kids.

Louis glared at her and she smiled sweetly in return.

"Okay okay enough. Edgar Allen Poe is known greatly for his poems. But what else do we know about him?" She asked the class. Louis just sighed again and placed his head once again into his hand.

He seemed to drift off once again and the time seemed to go a bit faster.

Oh my god I suck so f-ing much
I had to write for you guys but I still had no ideas for it. I hope this settles you down until I can fricken think!!

I can't think. IM SORRY IM WATCHING GLEE. It's my show!!!! I love it and I shall not stop. It actually took me like 20 minutes to write this. Not even kidding. IM SORRY ITS SOOOO SHORT😭
Annabanana