Chapter one

(Louis' POV)
From: Eleanor
Hey babe! Are we still on for Saturday?
Sent:2:45
Louis sighed and ran a hand through his light brown hair. He had been with Eleanor since they were 14. He had asked her and she had gladly accepted. But even though they had been together for ever, he knew he was never truly in love with her.

   She was in love with Louis though,he could tell cause every time they texted or face timed, she would sing it to him in her feathery voice. He knew she was getting frustrated with him since he hadn't said it, but Louis was a kind boy who always put himself into other people's perspective and he knew that if he lied to her and said he loved her, she would just become heart broken anyway because the truth comes out one way or another and Louis knew this. So after she would say it, every time, he would reply with a bye, or I know. Either way, Eleanor was becoming more and more down even though she wouldn't say it.

To:Eleanor
Hey :P ya we're still on. Byee
Sent: 2:53

   Louis did care about Eleanor and he always would but he knew that sooner or later he would have to break it up. He knew Eleanor was suspecting something and every time they would get together, the tension would just get worse.

   He would always be friends with her even if the dating thing didn't work out. They had sworn on that the day they started dating and Louis never lies so he knew he was going to keep her close to him either way.

   Louis clicked on Twitter and scrolled to the top, refreshing the page. Louis wasn't the most popular boy in school, but he did have a lot of friends. His best friend was Niall Horan. They were close since kindergarten.When Niall was getting picked on, Louis had come along and kicked the kid in the balls and from that point on, they became best friends.

   Niall was the "gossip girl" of the school and always knew what was going on in Doncaster. Louis liked being Niall's friend since he got all the news first. Louis had never figured out where Niall got all the information around the small town, and when he asked one day when they were walking home from school, Niall grinned like a fool and just kept walking.

   "A super hero never tells!" He winked

"Oh so now your a super hero huh?" Louis rolled his eyes.

   "Yes I am! Don't you sass me Tommo!" Niall sashayed and hair flipped.

   Louis laughed at the memory shaking his head. Louis knew he was a sassy bitch who always got what he wanted when he wanted it. He loved that about himself. He was confident and had no filter. He also had curves in all the right places making him look more feminine.

   Louis was bored and didn't know what to do. He saw on Niall's Twitter page that there was a new kid coming to Doncaster. Which was unusual since there weren't many people and it was a small town that most people never really heard about. He was a little bit excited to meet this new kid and figure out his background. He already knew everybody in this town and it would be exciting for him to meet someone new. Louis was a great listener and he was very perspective. He loved to listen to people's problems and try to anolize them. That's why he wanted to be a therapist so he could help people. He had always loved word problems in reading. He was a great student and was really smart which made his plan a lot easier. His reading teacher had told him to keep up the good work and he might get a scholarship. His family wasn't rich and he really wanted to go to a nice school where he could fulfill his dreams but he knew it would be hard to get that much money. That's why he had to work his ass off. Which he was doing.

   He wanted to leave and go to America. His parents once took him to Disney land and he had loved it so much that after they got back, he promised himself that one day, he would live in Florida where it was nice and warm and where he could be somewhere where people were smiling and laughing and being happy with their families. And then one day, when he would have a family of his own, he would take them to the "happiest place on earth" and do all the things that him and his parents did.

And also he loved Disney world because that was when his family was happy and perfect and life was easy and fair. Now, everything is different and Louis just misses that feeling of being innocent and not having to think about the life ahead but living in the moment and enjoying himself. He hasn't felt that way since his dad had left. And he could tell that his mother wanted all that stuff too. She had gained a drinking problem through the mess of things and that worried Louis a lot because he cared about his mother and she was all he had left and he wanted to protect her and care for her and make her happy because she was depressed and that's why she drank. It wasn't her fault he left, but she would always say that while crying. Louis would always try his hardest to comfort her, and tell her that it wasn't her fault and that she did everything in her power to keep him there and that she was a great person and any man would be lucky to have her, but of course, she wouldn't listen. He would just hold her whispering comforting words in her ear until she fell asleep. Then he would put the blanket on her and kiss her goodnight.

   His father told her that he had found someone else and that she was pregnant with his child and his mother just couldn't take it and swore him off. She always loved him though, and even though he had done that to her, she still wanted him to be there for her and love her and help pay for the house and the bills and everything but now she didn't know where he lived or how he was. He never sent cards or asked how life was. He just abandoned them. Of course Louis hated him for what he did to his mom, but selfishly, he wanted him back even if he would never confess it because his father gave Louis that sense of safety and security and he felt like his dad was a super hero who could save him and his mother from the cruel world. But then reality kicked in and Louis got a job and started caring for his mother. She was grateful for him to be there and she felt terrible since he wouldn't be able to go to college until she could get herself back on track.

   Louie knew that he would always be there for his mom. Even if it meant making a sacrifice to his well deserved and wanted career.

How was it guys? :P so much stuff was covered in this chapter. Thanks for staying though! I know it gets boring and stuff but this is what all books are like in the beginning so stay patient my friends!!
Ugh I hateee the start of books.... So boring :( Sorry it's so short. I just started writing and then I wanted to YouTube. So this is practically just a sneak peek. My chapters will be usually around 2,000 to 3,000 words a chapter so there's something good there. I just have to think of something popping.
I hoped you liked?!
Annabanana❤️