Chapter four

Harry slowly opened his eyes feeling a sharp pain coming from the back of his eyeballs from the bright light. He took a deep breath in and moved his head from one side. He stared at a stressed looking Louis who had his eyes closed and was rubbing his temples.

   "Hey... Uh... Louis, where am I?" Louis' eyes shot open and Harry was captivated by the luminous blue eyes that stared back at him. First Louis looked alert but his face quickly softened while gazing at the curly boy in front of him.

   "Hey. How do you feel love?" Louis asked in a soothing yet concerned voice. Harry relaxed when he heard the sweet melodious sound known as Louis' voice. Only Harry's mum had ever called him love. Harry liked the way the words came freely through the older boys mouth.

   "I'm.... I'm better. I mean I feel better now.. I mean..." Harry almost choked on his words. This strong, handsome boy had such an effect on Harry that it surprised him. Louis chuckled lowly and shut his eyes. When he opened them back up, they seemed almost more vibrant than before. Harry looked down with a cheeky grin and rosy cheeks that came from embarrassment.  Louis quickly reached out while Harry was still looking down and poked Harry's dimple that was at the end of his smile. Harry looked up in a confused state.

   "No! Keep smiling! Your dimples are so cute!" Louis reached both hands and squeezed Harry's checks while cooing like a little baby. Harry swatted Louis' hands away and puffed out his bottom lip.

   "Aww poor baby Harry!" Louis mocked Harry and pretended to wipe the fake tears off of his face while pouting along with Harry.  Harry huffed and crossed his arms while playingly sticking his nose in the air out of disgust. Louis looked at Harry in a state of bliss. He was so content around the tall lad.

   "So I see your doing better Harry styles is it?" The nurse walked over to the computer on the counter across from the boys after giving Harry a cheeky grin. Harry looked down with a small smile.

   "Um.. Yes ma'am." Harry managed to say through that goofy grin that was caused by the short boy sitting next to him.

   "So. Harry. Have you ever had a seizure before?" The woman asked while gliding her rolling chair over to them.

   "Erm... Yes ma'am." Harry looked at the woman with a small smile.

   "Do you know why they are caused?" The woman asked.

   "Yes'm. I have uh... Epilepsy ma'am." Harry nodded to his answer and looked sadly at Louis who sat there with a concerned look spread onto his tan face.

   "Really now? So is this often to you?" The woman asked. Louis read her name tag. Mrs.Grant it read.

   "Uh... Ya. But usually not as bad as this one. I usually just twitch a little bit. Or kind of  go in between consciousness but I haven't had one as severe for....a long time..." Harry looked down at the last part and Louis thought quietly to himself.

   "Do you have any clue of why you might of had a seizure today? Some people with epilepsy get seizures when they are stressed, when they see colorful or flashing lights, or other causes."
   "I don't know." Harry said like he knew the answer right away.

   "Did anything happen before your seizure?" Mrs.Grant wrote stuff on her clipboard while questioning Harry.

   "No." Harry said firmly.

   "Well actually there was a-" Louis cut in.

   "Nothing happened." Harry looked straight ahead trying to avoid eye contact with everyone in the room. Louis looked at him with prying eyes. He seemed concerned.

   "Well. It must have been the pressure of coming to a new school then! And by the way, welcome! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, you can always come to me okay?" Mrs.Grant smiled sincerely at Harry and rolled back to the computer filling in all the information that she had got from the talk.
   "I hope you like it here!" She waved. Louis helped Harry off the hard mattress and pulled him through the door.

   "What was that all about Harry? Something did happen! Don't you remember?!" Louis tried to look Harry in the face but the boy turned himself to face the other direction.

   "Yes Louis. I do remember. But I don't want to get in trouble for telling on them. It will just make things harder for me and I just want to be able to enjoy myself for a bit before the drama comes." They walked out of the office onto the once crouded lawn.

   "I wouldn't let them hurt you!" Louis persisted.

   "Just no! Alright?!" Harry hollered louder than he wanted. He pulled on his hair and tried to calm his breathing. He couldn't tell. He wouldn't. It would make life worse. Make life worse. He shut his eyes and gasped for the air that seemed to be out of reach.

   Louis jumped back in shock as the boy yelled and started to wheeze. The boy looked as though he was crying now. Louis got down on his knees to where the boy was grasping at nothing in particular.

   "Harry!" Louis grabbed the trembling boy who was mumbling something incoherent. The boys eyes became wild and scared. He looked at Louis helplessly. Louis grabbed the back of the boys head and brought his head closer to Louis'. Louis quickly enveloped his lips onto Harry's. He lingered across his mouth for a couple seconds and put their heads together. Louis looked at Harry as he seemed to slowly calm down.

   "Come on babe, breath with me." Louis took in a deep breath of air and Harry followed suit as he let it out. Harry kept breathing deeply. While Louis looked at him from the top of his eyes. Harry's eyes were closed as he kept breathing. Louis took in all of the boy's features. He was a slight shade of pink and was sweating a tad on the tip of his nose. Louis cupped Harry's cheek and shushed the boy when he tried to speak.

   "Keep breathing. Ya. Just like that." He said calmly. Harry's breathing slowly became slower as he slumped into Louis' arms. They stayed that way for the rest of the period. Curled up in each other's arms while sleeping comfortably.

   Hey guys! Ugghhh I fricken love this chapter! So much Larry! I just can't. I felt like I needed to write. So here it is my ppl.
   Thank you to all of you who are coping with me! I love you all
                                               Annabanana❤️