Chapter 03: Sneakers & Collectors

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, it opened.

I crouched down, and stuck my hand inside the hole.

I felt a box. I took it out of the hole, and shut the door.

I opened the box, and l took out my most prized item that I own.

My tennis racket. That's right. I play tennis. If I took the strings off and connected them in a F shape, it can be a sort of weapon. Pretty handy if you ask me.

(AN: Fuji's racket on side. The black "spaces" are where Fuji's name is.)

I went to my dresser and took out a tennis bag that was hidden behind it.

I stuffed my tennis racket and some of my clothes in there.

Once it was all secure in there, I ......jumped out of my window.

I know what you're thinking, ' " Why would I jump out of a window, I cound die!? " ' ....Right?

Well, I only live in a two-story house. And my rooms window in at the front.

And well...yes, it was a quick and sort-of easy escape...I just really wanted to let sister know that she'll never get me again. Because I am free.

I made a very loud thump when I landed.

I saw my sister look outside the kitchen window, where I was.

I smirked at her, and waved my hand in a "cya" motion.

I started to run to where Tezuka was, but...I heard glass shatter.

Not daring to look back, I kept on running.

Then, I was in pain.

I fell to the ground.

Touching my back, as best as I could, I felt a knife stuck into it.

'Why does everybody like knives so much?!'

Deciding to leave that thought for later, at a safer time, I got up, ignored the pain and the knife in my now bloody back, and ran to Tezuka.

His eyes were all O.O

I ignored his...uh..fear Ithink, and, grabbed his wrist, and rand the oppisite way to Tezuka's house.

"Um..are you alright? And..why are we not going to my house?"

I was panting heavily and sweating, while, Tezuka here, was just fine.

It took me a minute to figure out what he said, because, my head was hurting. A lot.

"Because....my sister would follow us most..likely. And, if she found where I was staying at..not..only would I be in...danger, you and your..family would be...too. I...don't want that to..happen. And, i'm taking a very long way..to..get to your house."

I think he nodded. I wasn't sure. My mind was going haywire. My heart was beating loudly. And I couldn't breathe very well.

When I finally made it to the corner, I shoved Tezuka into the ally-way and gave him my bag.

"Listen...don't follow me. Go back to the...house. I'm going to...get her off my...tracks...it won't be long before she passes here...so..go...NOW!"

And with that, I pushed him foward, and kept going the way I was, not following him.

'If I wanted to help Tezuka, the least I could do was to get somebody who wanted to kill me, and soon after, Tezuka, was to keep him and his family safe.'

I just hope he doesn't go anywhere near where I was.

'''

Tezuka's POV

Just as Fuji pushed me away, she ran straight, never looking back.

I was extreamly worried for her. Her own sister just threw a knife into her back, which, I will add that, was still there.

She was leaving a trail of blood. As if..leading her sister away from me and my family forever..

My eyes widened in relization.

"She's going to sacifice herself for my life..?...Why..." I whispered.

I stood up.

'I'm going after her with the police after I drop her stuff off at my house.'

I nodded at my..not very accurate plan.

'Don't worry Fuji...you won't be alone in this dead world anymore.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like? Well...I know it's not very long, but....it seemed like a PERFECT place to end.

Oh..XD sorry for all the "gore" things in there.

I like gore. Idk why. And, I am best at typeing gore things into stories.

I bet I could make like..16 books filed with GORE ONLY in them..XD

Yea..be scared...my mind is messed up....blame Ochimaru. He was the one who started all the "expiraments".....

Yea...

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!!

SQUEEZE A DUCK UNTIL IT GOES "MAAAERP!"