Wedding Preperations

Soooooo, here's the long awaited chapter! I'm adding in many characters from SNK/AOT now, so have fun with that. And don't worry. You're childhood friends with all of them. This story will end soon, so please enjoy these last chapters. Thank you, and enjoy!

Your POV, Time skipu to wedding

I wait patiently as Mikasa helps me do my hair and makeup. Hanji is in the background drooling over the dress she made.

"Hanji, I can't wash that, so please stop drooling." I say.

"But it's so pretty!" Hanji argues.

"Yes, and you have to help me get into it." I say.

Mikasa pauses on my hair for a second, and leans down toward my ear.

"I can tell you're nervous. You're never calm unless you're nervous." Mikasa whispers.

"I know, I know." I reply.

She goes back to doing my hair.

Eren POV
He has aswsome groomsmen. I'm going to have fun writing this. -evil cackle-

I run away from my friends. I'm already dressed, but they want to put makeup on me and style my hair, so I'm running.

"I'm fine, Jean!! Stop!!!" I yell, running around the room.

"You need to outshine F/N!!!! Stop running!!!!" Jean yells back.

I look behind me at Jean and stick my tongue out. I stop when I run into someone. Who grabs me and turns me around. I kick around trying to break out of the grip.

"Eren, calm down. We're just making you look better than you already look." Erwin's voice says.

I keep kicking and almost get out of the grip, when I see Reiner grab me. They pin me down onto a chair and tie me to it.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm getting married!!! I don't need this!!!" I protest.

I struggle against the ropes, but I know I'm not getting out. The ropes aren't going to leave marks, but they'll keep me donw. Armin is just leaning against a wall reading a book.

"Help me Armin!!!" I shout.

He closes the book, and has an evil grin. I notice what type of book it is. Uh-oh. He doesn't grin unless he's got a plan. An evil one. Which doesn't happen often. I'm fucked. Also, he was reading a makeup tutorial book. I'm definetly fucked now.

"I've memorized it. Let's get to work." Armin says.

"No!! Let me go!!!!!" I scream.

They close in and I stop moving. God help me.

Your POV

The boys sure are making a ton of noise. I hear Eren screaming again.

"They are across the hall. With BOTH of our doors closed. What are they doing in there?" I ask.

"No clue." Mikasa responds, adding the last touches to my hair.

"Can you go check it out? After all, it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding." I request.

Mikasa nods, then finishes my hair. She puts down the hairspray and the other acessories that weren't needed. She then walks out of the room.

"Hanji? Can you help me get into the dress now?" I ask.

She gets a gleam in her eyes then nods.

"Come on!" she says.

I walk over to her as she gets the dress off the hanger.

Eren POV

The door opens as the boys are about to put lipstick on. We all look over and see Mikasa there.

"Mikasa? Weren't you doing F/N's hair and makeup?" I ask.

"You guys were making a lot of noise and F/N asked me to check it out. If you guys wanted to do Eren's makeup, you could have just asked me. And also, why is Eren tied to the chair?" Mikasa responds.

"He wouldn't cooperate with us, so we pushed him to." Jean responds.

"More like FORCED." I say.

"What did you put on him so far?" Mikasa asks.

She doesn't even care I was forceed into this........ I feel so loved.

"Foundation, concealer, and a little blush." Armin responds.

"You guys did a good job so far, but only apply lip gloss to his lips. It looks more natural for men. Do you guys just want me to do it?" Mikasa said.

"Don't encourage it, Mikasa!" I shout.

"Ok." Armin says.

Wait, that's right. She's a professional makeup artist. She walks up to me and starts doing the makeup. Jean is holding my head still via my hair.

"What should we do for his hair?" Jean asks.

"Let him do his hair like usual. We still want him to look like himself." Mikasa responded.

She adds a little bit of something to my eye area then puts the brush down.

"Alright, I'm done." Mikasa says.

She moves out of the way of mirror and I see my reflection. My skin is evened out and my eyes stand out 5,000 times more than before. And they stood out before. My lips have a small shine to them, and they look healthy.

"Umm.....thanks? I guess." I say.

"Mikasa, thank you!" Jean yells.

He gives her a quick peck on the lips and she smiles. Oh, that's right. Jean said he was going to propose tonight. She gives Jean one more quick kiss then leaves.

"Can I get out of the chair now?" I ask.

The guys undo the ropes, then Bertholdt and Reiner leave the room to go get dressed into their suits. I get out of the chair and mess up my hair. I walk out of the room to find food and get into the right place for the wedding.

Your POV

The dress is a simple white dress, with lace for sleeves, and a nice veil. My hair has 6 braids(3 on each side of your head) that connect in the back of my head, as the rest of the hair falls freely down. I look at myself in the mirror and realize something. I'm so excited. But I'm so nervous. What will happen after today? Where will we go? Hanji places her hand on my shoulder.

"You look gorgeous. And don't worry about the future. Today is your wedding day. You need to be happy. And besides, as long as you have Eren, you'll be happy." Hanji says with a smile.

I smile back. I take a deep breath then look back into the mirror.

"I'm ready. Let's go get me married." I say.

And that's it for this chapter!! I hope you enjoyed, and that you'll comment. Wedding next chapter!!!! Expect a sweet and fluffy chapter next time. Until, stay kawaii, and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bai!!!!