Levi's unexpected day out

Hey reader! Here's Levi's POV as I promised!

Levi's POV

Ow. Fucking hell, my head really hurts. I open my eyes to see my bedroom and see Petra staring at me.

"MMMM!!!"

What the hell? Why can't I speak?! She duct taped my mouth! I try to move my hands but find they're handcuffed to the bed.

"MMMMMMMMM! HMMHMHM!!!"

"I know Levi. You want to talk. You want to move your hands. But not yet. There need to be some ground rules before I take your gag off."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

Take it off now bitch!!!!!

"Rule #1: If you ever call me any bad names, I will throw you in your room for 3 days without feeding you. You will have access to your bathroom from your room but you can't come out through your bathroom. Rule #2: If you try to get away from me to go back to F/N, I will hunt the both of you down, kidnap the both of you, kill her right in front of you, leaving you alive to live with the guilt of killing F/N. Rule #3: If you tell anyone that I did this to you, like the police or someone at work, I will kill the people you told. So if you don't want anyone to die you will obey these rules. Do you have it?"

I nod at her. Anything to get this stupid gag off. She rips the tape off and throws it in the trash.

"Better?"

I inhale sharply and keep my urge to kill Petra down.

"Better." I say through clenched teeth.

"Great! Cause we're going to the amusement park." She glares at me. "Right now."

She's really crazy.

"Sure."

She smiles again. She goes back outside and comes back in with a key and unlocks the handcuffs.

"Ok! Let's go!"

She grabs a backpack then drags me outside and shoves me in the car. She then gets into the drivers seat and drives to the amusement park.

Le Drive Skip

She pull into the spot closest to the entrance. We both get out and go buy tickets. As I don't have my wallet Petra pays for the tickets and fast passes. She tows me to F/N's favorite roller coaster. We go up to the guy and show him our fast passes. I shot the guy a "HELP ME" look and then get dragged along by Petra. When we get to the gate she jumps up and down waiting immpatiently for the car to come back. When it comes back and the other people get out of the car, Petra drags me into the car and buckles me in then pulls the bar down. The speakers start blaring the safety rules. I remember when I took F/N on this ride. She wouldn't stop holding my hand the entire time. I'm so sorry F/N. The ride shoots off.

Le Ride Skip

We pull into loading area and the car stops. Petra turns and looks at me. No, she looks behind me. I hear a sweet voice from behind me.

"Eren calm down."

I then hear the voice of Eren. He stole my girlfriend AND he's on a date with her?! Can my day get any worse than this?

"That bastard was lying to me. He said he didn't want to cheat, that Petra forced him to. But if she did force him, then why is he on a date with her?"

I look back at the 2 of them. Petra then leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You're little girlfriend's here. With Eren no less. Remember Rule #3 Levi."