Hungover

Hey guys!!! I'm finally updating again. I'm so sorry I didn't update!!! I update when I can. Please understand that. And the picture(for all you clueless people), is Cana Alberona collapsed from drinking to much. She's from the anime Fairy Tail. Thought she'd have some comedic effects. Anyway, Let's get on with the story then. Hope you enjoy!!!!

Your POV

The morning creeps up on me suddenly, and the light shone through the curtains. My heater, known as Eren, is not next to me at the moment. Where is Eren? He was next to me last night. I think. I don't remember much after drinking my 8th glass of wine. It's all very fuzzy. Did Eren drive me home? Well, I didn't drive, that's for sure. I sit up, and stare at the curtains. The sun is so bright. My eyes adjust to the sunlight, and I finally notice the curtains are open. Ugh. Why are the curtains open? Eren KNOWS I'm not comfortable with sunlight. I climb out of bed, and close the curtains. I climb back into bed, and pull the covers over my head. The lights get brighter yet again like when the curtains were open.

"It's noon, F/N. You need to get up." a voice says, from behind the covers.

I grunt.

"Come on, F/N. I realize you're hung over, but you REALLY need to get up." Eren says, sitting down on the bed.

He pulls the covers off of me, shining the sunlight over my body. I fake scream because of the sunlight. I then hiss at him, and pull the covers back over my body.

"F/N. You need to wake up." Eren commands.

I grunt again.

"I can just go get a bucket, fill it with ice and water, start filming, say you're doing the ice bucket challenge, then dump it on you. I mean, whatever you want." Eren taunts.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up! I'm up!" I scream, sitting up quickly.

"Good. Breakfast is ready." Eren says, standing up.

He leaves the room, and I lie back down. Stinking Eren. I just want to go back to sleep. I close my eyes, and listen. I hear the water running, and think nothing of it. Wait a second.

-flashback-

"I can just go get a bucket, fill it with ice and water, start filming, say you're doing the ice bucket challenge, then dump it on you. I mean, whatever you want." Eren taunts.

-end of flashback-

I bolt up, and quickly put shorts on. I run out of the room, panting from mental tiredness. Eren turns around. I look, and see he was just washing vegetables. I glare at him.

"Oh, good. You're up." Eren says.

I stop glaring at him. I walk over to the couch and face-plant into it.

"Breakfast will be ready soon. Or is it lunch? Maybe brunch? Whatever you want to call it at this point." says Eren.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I mumble into the couch cushions.

I slowly get up, and saunter over to the table (just in case you don't know, sauntering is practically walking like a zombie). I lay my head down on the table and close my eyes.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!" Eren screams into my ear.

I scream, then fall out of my chair.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-!" I start to scream.

He covers my mouth with his hand. He puts his other hand with an extended finger to his lips, in a 'shushing' kind of way.

"The neighbors will hear you." Eren whispers.

I push his hand away, and glare at him. He removes his hand quickly, and gives me a small kiss on the lips. He quickly draws back though, leaving me a blushing mess.

"W-w-w-what w-was th-th-th-that f-f-for?" I ask, holding my beet red cheeks.

"You just looked so cute." Eren replies.

He puts breakfast on the table, and sits down. I finally stand up and join him for breakfast.

Le Breakfast Skip

Eren is clearing the dishes, while I'm laying my head on the table. I just feel like serious shit today. Oh, that's right. I have a job interview today. Great.

"F/N, you want to watch a movie for now?" Eren asks while he finishes washing the dishes.

"Sure, can we watch (2nd favorite movie) please?" I ask.

"Sure. I'll put it in soon. One sec."

I walk over to the couch and collapse. How much did I drink last night? I groan. Eren turns the water off, and walks over to the TV. He puts the movie in, and lets it play. He walks over to the couch, lifts my head up, and sits down, resting my head on his legs.

Le Movie Skip
Cause I'm a lazy-ass.

The movie ended, and Eren takes the movie out. He puts the CD back in ir's case, and puts it back on the shelf.

"Hey, Eren?" I beg.

"Yeah?" he replies.

"How much did I have to drink last night?"

"A couple bottles of wine." Eren replies, nonchalantly(he said it like it's something normal).

I pause to think about what he said. A couple bottles of wine. A couple bottles of wine. A couple bottles of wine. A couple bottles of wine?!

"What?!" I scream.

"Calm down. You held together great till you started on the second bottle of wine. I never knew a girl could hold so much liquor. By the way, when do you need to get to your job interview?"

"Around 4:00pm. Why?"

"So I know when to drop you off."

I blush at his kindness. I still can't believe that he was always this nice to me, and I took him for granted. I'm so stupid. I get off the couch and drape myself over Eren. I feel him tense up for a second, then relax.

"Why are you on my back?" Eren asks.

"Because I felt like it. And you're warm. And I'm cold." I reply.

I keep laying on his back, but start slowly inching off his back. I don't even notice till I'm practically off his back.

"Eep!" I yelp as I start to fall.

Eren quickly turns around, practically throwing me off his back, and catches me. I blush. He pulls me up into a kiss. I yelp at the sudden action. In that split second, Eren slipped his tongue into my mouth. I let him do what he wants with his tongue. My eyes are shut tightly. He pulls me deeper into the kiss. This feeling. I love it so much. I love you so much, Eren. He releases me. I open my eyes to see a blushing wildly, and a panting Eren. I'm panting to. How did I not notice I was panting?

"That's enough for today. Or, at least till you tell me you landed that job." Eren says.

I pout.

"Awwwww! That's no fair!" I tell him, puffing my cheeks out.

"I think it's fair."

He kisses my forehead. I turn an even darker shade of red.

"Just get the job." he says.

And with that, he turns around, stands up, and walks into his bedroom. Suddenly, I've never been more excited to have a job interview in my life. I've got to get that job!

So? Whatcha think of the chapter? Please comment if you want lemon or not, because I'm going to put lemon in the next chapter. Thanks for reading! And I'll see you in the next chapter!