Eren

So, here's the long awaited chapter!!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't update a couple days ago, but I just REALLY didn't have any ideas. I don't know if I want to keep it in your POV, so that's why I'm keeping the POV things in there. It's my favorite anime song. For the moment anyway. Also, I think it fits this chapter. Play the song immediatly please! :D So, here you go!! Enjoy!!!!

Your POV

I wake up, and remember what I'm doing. My face turns crimson immediatly. I'm snuggling with Eren. Why does this make my heart flutter so? What are you doing to me, Eren? I snuggle closer to him. He still smells like mint. I love this smell so much. Is the reason he smells like this, because he knows I love the smell? I open my eyes, and look at Eren's face. He's got such an innocent look. Do I really love you, Eren? Is it possible? You've always been there. Maybe I do. Especially with that dream (Remember the dream from the chapter, Levi and Eren?). I carefully unwrap Eren's arms from my torso. I crawl out of bed, and walk into the living room. Just how big is this suite? I go through my purse, and pull out my phone. I open my contacts, and stare at the first contact. Petra. I miss you so much. I start to tear up. I pick her contact, and stare at the picture. It's the two of us, and her arm is around my shoulder. We've both got huge smiles. We used to be so happy. Petra, why did you leave?!?! I start to sob. I cover my mouth with my hand. I can't cry. The sobs die down, and I uncover my mouth. I'm still wearing the necklace Petra got me. I start rubbing the ruby, like I always do when I'm upset. I keep scrolling through the contacts, and stop on one. Levi. Where are you? I click on his contact and stare at the photo. I may have thrown away my last phone, but I had everything transfered over to this phone. I just can't forget everything that's happened. The picture is of Levi and I kissing. Thinking of Levi, where is he? I call him.

"Levi?" I ask.

"Levi Ackerman is busy at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep."

-BEEP-

"Levi? I now know you didn't want to cheat." I say into the phone.

I start to cry again. Levi, you weren't in the wrong. Please call me, and let me know you're alive!

"Please call me, and let me know you're alive. I can't stand losing another person." I say into the phone, just before my voice cracks.

I hang up, and fall to my knees. I grab my hair, and start crying/screaming. The cries/screams fill the room. How has Eren not woken up yet? Arms wrap around me from behind me.

"It's ok, F/N. Please stop crying." Eren whimpers from behind me.

I open my eyes from all the crying, and let go of my hair. I just sit there, as Eren's head is burried into my back. I feel something wet and warm start to soak my shirt. Is Eren crying? I hear whimpering from behind me. That confirms it. I manage to turn around, and hug Eren back. He squeezes me even tighter.

"I can't stand to see you like this, F/N. Please be happy again." Eren manages to get out, his voice cracking the entire time.

I start petting him. I really do love you, Eren. You keep me strong. You remind me I always have someone. I'm not alone. I'll make sure to remember you're always there for me.

"It's ok, Eren. You calmed me down. Thank you." I say to him, still petting his head.

He squeezes more again. He looks up at me.

"F/N. I love you so much." Eren says, tears in his eyes, making him look adorable.

"Eren. I- I....." I start.

Why is this so hard to get out?! I stare into his huge beautiful teal eyes.

"I love you!" I scream, considering that's the only way I could manage to say it out loud.

His face has a look of surprise, then he smiles. Not a huge grin, but a small smile, that gets it's point across. It's a smile of love. I put my head onto his shoulder, and just stay there, embracing the big kid. No matter how tall Eren gets, I'll never view him as anything different than the kid that was always there for me. I squeeze him, and he squeezes back. I've made up my mind. Levi, I'm not in love with you anymore. I promise. I look up, and stare at Eren's eyes. I lean forward, and I give Eren a gentle kiss. I love Eren now. I can't change that now. Eren returns the gentle kiss, and we just stay there for the time being. Just be alive, Levi. If you died, I would just lose another friend. But I promise you now, if you died, I would move on. I pull out of the kiss, and look at Eren. He has a small blush on his cheeks. Never change, Eren. I let go of Eren, and stand up.

"What do you want to do today, Eren?" I ask.

"Nothing really." Eren says.

He grabs my hand, and we walk back to the bedroom. He lies me down, and crawls onto the bed. He lies down on the bed next to me, and hugs me. I hug back, and start to cry. He makes me so happy. Please Eren, never leave me. Because I love you too much.

So? What'dya think of the chapter? I hope you liked it!! If the song isn't over by now, please finish it. It's really a beautiful song. But, if you don't want to finish it, please go on ahead. Before it gets you obsessed too. I will warn you, the song is quite long. Also, please comment if you want some Eren and you lemon soon. Thanks you for reading!!!! And I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!!