I start being happy again

Hey reader! Back for more? Well here's your 2nd chapter. Hope you like it!

Readers POV

I wake up cold, to a beautiful morning sun and a warm thing next to me. What's so warm? I snuggle closer to the warm thing in bed with me. I feel arms wrap around me. I slowly open my eyes and see Eren staring back at me. Fuck he's so hot in the morning! Just like Levi. Wait. Why am I here again? I remember everything that happened yesterday and want to start crying but can't. I cried to much yesterday.

Eren smiles and says "Morning sunshine."

Eren always called me that after waking me up everytime we had a sleepover. I can't help but giggle after he calls me my nickname from years ago.

"Morning teal-eyes."

I always called him that after he woke me up from my sleep. This time he laughs at me.

"You want some breakfast?"

I immedietly perk up. His breakfast is SO GOOD.

"Yes!"

"Ok. I'll go make it."

He kisses me then gets out of bed. I put my face in the pillow he slept on and smell his scent.

I know this is wierd, but when are fanfics not?

His scent smells so good. He smells like mint leaves and minty tooth paste. He's so cute. He knows I love the smell of mint. I wonder if that's why he smells like mint. Oh well. I get up and grab my suitcase with all my clothes in it. I wonder what I should wear today. Maybe I should wear my C sundress? Nah. What about my jean shorts and my tank top? His A/C is going, so it's way to cold in this apartment for that. I'll just wear my regular old C sweatshirt and my comfortable C sweatpants. I get changed and go outside and see Eren making my favorite type of omelette. It has (whatever you like in an omelette). Yum. He turns around with the pan in his hand and smiles.

"You look so wierd in your outfit."

I can't help but smile back at him.

"Shut up."

We both laugh at each other.

"Oh, the omelette's done."

He puts the omelette on a plate and takes them over to me. He goes back to his kitchen and grabs silverware and coffee just the way I like it.

"Here you go princess."

I can't help but giggle. He's so cute!

I keep up the act and sit straighter.

"Thank you my prince." I say very smuggly.

"Haha. Time to eat."

He sits down and starts to eat with me. We joke around for about 30 minutes when he looks at the floor and starts to look embarrassed.

"What's wrong Eren?"

He turns even more red now. He then mumbles something I can't hear.

"What? I couldn't hear you. Can you say it again?"

He then looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Will you go out with me?"

Brain is processing.......

Please wait..........

I feel myself start to smile like a crazy person.

"EEEEEEEEEK!!!! Yes!!!!!!!"