"You make me sound like Jesus"

"That's because you're holy" Calum said making Emily laugh at him, covering her mouth because she never liked at her smile, Calum smiled at her. It was that moment that a flash went off. Emily and Calum turned to see Michael standing in the doorway of the living room looking at them with a camera in his hands. He gave them a small smile before shrugging.

Emily held the photo in her hands and thinking about that moment that was captured, they looked happy. They were happy. Wendy came up next to her noticing the photo in her hands.

"Have you spoken to him lately?" Wendy asked. Emily looked over at her Nan with sad eyes.

"No" Emily answered "I don't know what I'd  say"

"Hello would be a good start" Wendy teased making Emily smile a little. Wendy looked at Emily as she glanced at the photo again. "You should talk to him, Em"

"Why do people keep saying this?" Emily asked coldly.

"He meant a lot to you" Wendy commented "You fell in love with him, did you ever get over it?"

"I just got used to it" Emily mumbled making Wendy tilt her head to the side and bring her eyebrows together as she pressed her lips together.

"How are things with Rob?" Wendy asked as Emily put the pile of photos back in the box.

"Shit" Emily sighed leaning her hands on the edge of the box and looking at Wendy who lent against the window pain.

"Still not coming home?" Wendy questioned.

"Oh he comes home at 11 or 12 sometimes 1" Emily answered sarcasm lingering in her voice as she spoke.

"I don't trust him" Wendy mumbled looking at the floor as she shock her head. "Do you trust him?" Wendy asked turning to look at Emily who looked out the window.

"I don't know" She whispered "I think there's more too it than just him working late"

"Confront him?"

"I never see him" Emily argued "He goes early and comes home late. It's like living with a ghost"

"Darling that isn't healthy" Wendy sighed "You have to act on it"

"What does that even mean?" Emily asked looking at her grandma who shrugged.

"Whatever you're heart tells you to do"

"If I listened to my heart I would've gotten on a airplane four years ago to England" Emily commented making Wendy chuckle at her a little.

"You should get in contact with Calum" Wendy stated again.

"No" Emily argued stubbornly.

"Why not?" Wendy asked confused why Emily wouldn't jump at the chance of spending time with someone who she wished she had in her life for the past four years, whether she'd admit it or not. It was true.

"Because I don't think I'd be able to leave him alone after" Emily whispered.

***
The band had finished the tour. Australian leg was over and the world tour had finished. They pretty much had a solid five months off, a bit of promo for the up coming album but that was it.

Calum stood on his balcony looking at the view of the city from his penthouse. He had learnt to appreciate views when he started to travel the world, he found beauty in different countries. He always used to be confused how people can find views relaxing or beautiful it was alway 'just a hill' or 'just some building' to him.