2016

° ° °

° ° °

Hello,

I haven't been on this account in a very long time and I am amazed at how much love this "book" has gotten!

I appreciate every single person who reads, votes and/or comments because it helps me know how I'm doing and motivates me to continue!

I know I haven't been on here in a very, very long time, but I still think about this book and everything I did with it.

I originally posted this "book" for an entry into a contest. I didn't think I'd have a chance to win, nor held much hope for it, but I did, I actually won!

I was over the moon, and quite frankly still am, and was so proud of myself. I was overwhelmed with the amount of love I got on this piece of writing as well as in congratulations for winning.

Although that was back in 2013, I never have taken anything out of it for granted.

Which is why, for every single person who has, is, or will read this - thank you.

It truly means the entire world to me and I am so happy to have such amazing humans to converse and surround myself with on this website.

I haven't changed anything about the writing except for a few minor details, but I have changed the book cover and my username!

Once again, thank you so so so much for everything!

I love you lots, stay yourself :-)

Chloé

xo

° ° °