"I'll pay for it!"I told her before she could reach for her wallet.

"Honey!"

"I said it was my treat,right?"

"Yeah,but..."

"It's fine,bee."We got our food and headed inside to watch the movie.

"Bee,let's go all the way up top."

"Why?"I winked at her while helping her go up the stairs.

"I can do it myself,you might spill the popcorn."

"I can handle it,come on."I offered my free hand and helped her get up.We sat right in the middle.I put the food on my lap and watched her sitting next to me.Her arm was resting on the armrest so I entwined it with mine and kissed it.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."she mumbled.

"Bee,I can't hear you,what was that?"She hit my arm.

"I said,I love you too."she murmured.

"Bee,louder please.I can't hear you because of the trailer."She looked behind us and in front of us.Before I knew it,her lips were on my cheek.I couldn't help but smile.

While we waited for the movie to start,we talked and talked about everything.

"I never knew you were gonna fall for me,I thought we were just going to be enemies forever.Now look at us,you ate all your words,honey."

"I couldn't help it,you have a good heart and beautiful eyes,smile,everything about you is perfect.You're beautiful bee,don't you forget that."She looked away.

"Bee,what's wrong?"I said laughing a little.She's blushing.

"Sometimes,did you ever think that were too young to feel like this?That maybe it's just infatuation?"

"Never.I love being with you and to be honest,I missed you so much when your Dad fired me."

"I'd lie if I said I didn't."

"I guess we hated each other so much that in the process,we were slowly falling for each other,"I added.I wriggled my eyebrows.

"What?"

"When did you realize you love me?"

"I started feeling weird around you,like when our hands would touch,I'd feel tingly and I felt like someone just electrocuted me."As she was talking,I stared at her eyes.Something's bothering her,I can see it.

"Bee,tell me."

"Tell you what?"she asked nonchalant.

"What's bothering you?"

"Nothing,don't worry about it,"

"Bee,"

"Well...I...I was thinking...what if..what if I decide to pursue Culinary arts?"

"That's great!"

"I don't know...it might take time away from us,we hardly see each other anymore,you have a job,I have a job,we've been really busy."

"That's why were gonna make the most out of our two week vacation."

"What if..."

"Bee,please don't let go,we can make it.As long as we have trust and communication,we'll make it."

"But..."

"Bee,don't do this to me,I promise you,I'm all yours for two weeks.We might not see each other as much but don't you think that makes our relationship stronger?Haven't you heard of 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'?"she sighed.