"Bee,this is like the only time we'll get to spend with each other.Did you not miss me?We've been too busy with work,we need to relax."

"Trust me,if I could,I would but I can't and I'm sorry.There are things we should prioritize first before anything else."

"What about me?Am I not one of your priorities?"

"Honey,of course you are!"

"Then can we please go?I'm only asking for a week of your time."I sighed.

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you."

"Let's go?"He took me to my class and he went to his.

"Miss Jones,why are we late?"I handed her the slip.

"You're excused."

David's POV

Unfortunately,I have Mark,the guy who yelled at my bee in my last class.I glared at him when I walked in before sitting down.

"Mr.Johnson,where's your slip?"I took it out of my pocket and handed it to the teacher.

Class started and as usual,I'm missing her.I secretly took my phone out and texted her hiding my phone underneath the table.

"Honey!"she called when the bell rang.We both ran to each other and hugged.

"I missed you so much!"I told her burying my face on her shoulder to inhale her scent.

"Let's go watch a movie,my treat."I told her holding her hand.

"You don't have work today?"She asked while we're walking to my car.

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."I opened the door for her and ran to the other side.I started the engine and held her hand while driving.

We got to the theater early so we decided to go to the arcade first after buying our tickets.

"Bee,let's have a deal,whoever loses this match will have to cook dinner and give kisses three times every hour."

"Hon,can't we just have cook dinner for a week instead?"

"Why?I'm the challenger so I make up the rewards."

"Fine."she said crossing her arms.

"You don't know,I might lose this."

"I don't mind cooking but what if we were outside and it's been an hour or two?I don't wanna kiss you in public.I love you but I...just feel uncomfortable showing that affection in public..."

"Then the winner gets kisses when we get home."I told her raising my eyebrows.

"Let's just play this."We started playing air hockey and she was doing great until I got the puck and hit it hard to the goal.She served and we kept playing until it was over.

Unsurprisingly,I won.I went to her and carried her so she could sit on the air hockey table.Then I blocked her with my arms.I looked around and there were a couple people.

"Hon!Put me down!"

"Can I steal a kiss?"

"But I'm suppose to be the one giving you a kiss."

"Then fine,kiss me,my bee."I closed my eyes and I felt her arms encircle around me.I smiled as I felt her soft lips on mine.I was enjoying the taste of her lips on mine but she pulled away blushing.

"You look so adorable,"I pinched her cheeks.

"So...dance revo?"she asked.

"Sure."I helped her get off and we had a match before buying snacks to eat during the movie.