Chapter 11,The new place and bad dreams

We walked west into the grassy plains remembering when i was a pup.the thoughts till leaked threw out my head the mountain lion,rung in my head,i swiped hard at my head "stop scaring me!" Jackson turned his head to me,his eyes were different like the mountain lions then it went to normal,'i think I'm paranoid-i-I'm fine'i mumbled out.

after a while i  felt better and less paranoid about the mountain lion,"its getting dark"Jackson announced like there was a bunch of us'alright lets head to the opening of the forest and dig out a den by the trunk' i said making everything obvious"ok" i sniffed around the forest scanting the pines and other smells yup this is our other forest.i sighed "you comin-" the pup was crying then whaling,'hes probably hungry.

after throwing up the food we all went to bed.

the sun shown on my back and the day felt great Jackson was sitting with his back to me,i padded close to him then i hear-ed little snarls and pain stabbing laughs,cold sweat filled my head and i felt stabs every were he made another shriek laugh,'Jackson?' his eyes were crazed and the black pup had some scratches on him but still alive,"heee haa heee!"his eyes were blood red and the color was turning red "come here so i can have you to!"his voice crackled 'no!'

my eyes flew open i turned my head around so fat i thought it was going to fly off but Jackson was still laying there sleeping and the black pup was curled by my side,holy crap what was that!just another creepy dream its like ever since he told me about that mountain lion i just went bazaar.just another dream lily just another dream!

suddenly i heard that crackle sound of a laugh but this time it was real,'Jackson'i whimpered quietly "his ears perked at the crackles also"whats that?!","i think its that mountain lion again" he answered quickly with out even letting me talk,i peeked my head out just to get a good look no it was a bob-cat the laughs sent pains threw out by body,cold shivers slithered in my bones.

then i suddenly felt angry at that animal like just angry,'hey you!' i shouted stepping out into the light "me!" the bob cat said in an excited tone "yes you" i calmed myself snarling inside my throat "oh what-"suddenly the bob cat started chocking and dropped barely breathing 'huh?'i looked away to Jackson then back the bob cat was in my face there was blood on its mouth now and i noticed it had bitten its paw

i backed away quickly swiping it in the face with my paw,it made a shrill laugh that was so back stabbing i launched at it my jaws clamped tight on its neck,i swung it around suddenly feeling the means to kill.i twisted its neck fully breaking it,killing it.