Chapter 8,Jackson's back!,and finally two.

i stepped into the sun light,'spring' i breathed out feeling satisfied.Jake had pups or is soon,and my Lil sisters and brother are having a good time rest-ling with each other and playing with us, there tiny still so you have to be care full well i mean they can see now,the black ones eyes is green somehow and the brown one is yellow and one white one is brown liked my mom hoped for and one is like me except  snow blue so like almost white but still blue.

my brothers got all muddy in the mud puddles while the girls stayed warm,dry,and clean on the inside of the den,i yawned,stretching my back cracking some of my spine,'morning world and hello-',Jackson stood his green yellow eyes staring into mine,he was all soggy and wet but that didn't stop me from loving on him'oh Jackson i missed you so much!' i said quietly rubbing on him licking him "i missed you to!"everyone was asleep so we went outside in the rain.

he tackled me i struggled to get up i almost did but of coarse i failed,soon mystery and some kind of weird feeling clashed across ed our faces we both stared into each others eyes for probably about two minutes my stomach suddenly filled with pain but i held back a yelp.i twitched my ear, 'Jackson what was that?',"i have to go" 'Jackson no!' i jumped on him holding him down my teeth shown a little 'tell me whats going on!' "i-i don't know i just felt this weired feeling it-it felt so-good",'but it hurt me?","i have to go see my family",'see you soon then?' "ok,bye for now'.

that was suddenly awkward we just randomly said goodbye? oh well.i trot ed back to the den mom and dad were awake,dad was waking up the boys,"were did you go?" mother said questioningly 'with Jackson' mom twitched both ears dad whipped his head around and stared into my eyes,'whats wrong?'saying in a worried tone"we-" "nothing honey"mother shot a mean glance at dad 'what you don't trust me now?!',"no honey,its just-",'just what!' I'm worried you could get pregnant at the wrong season or just plain pregnant!",in a couple of days I'm leaving to new worlds mom because we are almost two!','so whatever'.'also dad I'm going hunting with you guys' "fine with me" he said in a drunken tone.

i walked along with everyone looking angry at the ground,suddenly a wolf pooped out his eyes were weired looking in a way like dads,"I'm going to steal your mate!" "go home berry the parties over" what the boys went to the party and didn't invite us girls!well i guess the girls would get pregnant sense the boys would be drunk.after the stupid guy left and we caught the elk,i chowed on the juicy meat still wondering what that feeling was.