Chapter 10,Another journey and weird happenings

after eating the tasteless meat i padded to my little brother gave him a lick and then my little sister nuzzles,"honey i know its a big job but i want you to take your brother along with you",'I'm not taking my older brother!' "no honey your little brother",'but i don't-' "they eat meat you just have to throw it up",'mom this is a-',"just take him raise him like your own tell him about me everyday come visit us!".....'ok' i picked the small pup up by the scruff leaving the den forever.

i made it to Jake's den,i almost cry-ed saying good bye to my pink nosed friend and her pups and    the one who helped me threw all my problems.i met Jackson at his place,i met his father and his sibling along with his mother,"you to be safe she called out" she called out.

"whats with the pup?" Jackson stared into my eyes like he was going to get an answer out of them,'my mother told me to have one of her pups-i told her no but she wouldn't let me?-well go on without this one?'.."i think something going on around here" Jackson sighed,'like what?' "i don't know the other day a mountain lion with a crazed look in his eyes attacked our brother,then suddenly it just stopped and started gnawing on itself eating its own paw",my heart pounded i gulped hard my eyes widened open 'whats happening to me!' then suddenly i passed out

'whats going on!' i woke inside of my own dream there were wolfs, foxes,coyote, mountain lion even deer with that same look Jackson described "hello pretty" one crackled from behind me,its eyes were blood sot red, blood leaked from its teeth and on its leg,'snap out of it!' i barked hoarsly'the pupils in its eyes got small then it launched.

i flung my eyes open and stared directly at  Jackson,he was in my face,his eyes looked tired and full of worry the pup was sleeping under him,'how long was i out?' sitting up"three minutes-for a minute i thought you died!","what did happen though?" 'i had a dream were these animals were all kinda like the way you said with a craze look in there eyes and a mountain lion was going to attack me he had blood running down out of his mouth and a bloody spot on his leg close to his paw',"there haven't been any reports and I'm pretty sure mountain lions aren't supposed to be in a forest we don't even live by one?",'maybe it got relocated?' "don't know".

-------------------------------------------__

hope you like it!.in 5 more chapers thats the ending of book one there might be a book two im not sure yet XD plz comment on every chapter and vot thanks for reading!