Chapter 6,Careful Jackson

the morning went by fast and today Jackson was coming over for the last day,i felt sad he was leaving for 2months instead of one because he didn't have allot of experience with hunting and other harder stuff.

Later

'Jackson hi!' i run up to him pushing him a little with my paw "hey i will be thinking about you" Jackson told me with a warm smile on his face,'be careful Jackson,just be quiet and sit down and obey the right way please i don't want to see any scares on you when you come back!',"don't freak!i will be an obedient puppy trust me" he giggled,i didn't even flint-ch 'listen I'm not kidding don't get yourself hurt' i glared into his eyes,he looked back into my eyes with an blank expression,then i suddenly burst off leaving him,"hey wait were you going!" he starts to chase after me a little more then the average behind,then i lost him but i knew he could track me.i sat down by the river and stared at my reflection,in the water.

,"whats wrong?" i turn around instantly 'i..i think I'm in love with you?' i don't hesitate to start saying more again 'i mean that's a stupid thing today but i cant get you out of my head' well sometimes i can', i look down at the sandy sides of the river flexing my paws making them sink "why now lily why now,I'm leaving and now you tell me that!","all heard was I'm leaving now you tell me that,whats going on!",'dad I'm falling in love that's all i told him,why do you have to get in my business!' "don't yell at me!" my dad growled 'home now!and as for you the lady will be picking you up soon so scatter off to your family" why did my dad be so nicer when he talked to Jackson maybe he just didn't want to scare him,maybe he knew we are destine for each other.

i dashed to the den feeling sad i didn't get to say goodbye but in my heart i did "hey look" 'dad! i just want to thank you ya know...for not yelling at Jackson' i try to look like a cute wolf all pretty "i was just going to talk about that",'no need dad' i kinda smiled 'jack were have you been!' i looked into his eyes,i saw sorrow,'whats wrong?' "my aunt died nothing to really be sad about i barely knew her...".....'oh well you want to go on a walk and talk,i think we need to catch on things'.

me and jack didn't just talked we played all day talking about the past,and the good old times,even the future he said he met a girl and they are going to be mates so he is going to take some of the boulders and rocks nearby and build the rest of a den close by actually at the end of our territory,i guess to much detail,well all i know is that he will have to hurry because winter isn't here for long and mating season can fly out the door.