Chapter 4,Meet Jackson...dad

"stop!" Jake growled "you listen to me!" Jake put down his ears and growled harder "i knew Jackson he my cousin Jake glanced at me my eyes went wide 'what!' dad kept growling 'is that true' Jake got scared of me for once and backed up "look he wanted a friend so i said you are like a tomboy and would be a friend!"i stop-ed growling and almost smiled i turned to dad then started out with the biggest growl and i did all i could to make myself look mean 'dad don't you understand he wanted a friend nothing will happen we are friends dad cant you give it a rest I'm almost 2 and i would like to be respected for what friends i have!' i practically yelled on the top of my lungs and everybody was watching us 'if i cant be friends with him then I'm not your friend!'

i ran off hard still growling i was just about to cry.

Vera's p.o.v

'look what you did i would of been fine with her and him dating in the first place!' "hon" 'jake go get her,now we need to talk".

back to lily

i sat by the river i knew someone was coming to get me i didn't care my tail got stiff and i couldn't feel my nose"come on lets just get this over with" Jake comes trotting up to me i agree i should just not even stay down here and chat about me and Jackson.when we got back dad looked hurt mom looking angry and the rest were eating Jake went strait to eat "hon" i cut her off with a snarl "i don't want to talk about it and I'm not hungary'i could tell mom was hurt by that but i didn't really care anyway just stay away from him for a week then i want to meet him,i dint reply back i just wanted to see his brown beautiful fur again.

that night i trot-ed out of the den "i don't think that's a good idea?" jake whispered 'don't care I'm going to tell him and come back i just really want to see him again "i knew it!" dad popped up like a wissle'dad just come with me i can introduce you and' "I'm coming anyway",we reached the river the happy look on Jackson's face turn a little less happy i looked down but kept my head up "so your Jackson?" i was so afraid that dad would ruin everything Jackson just gulped "yes" he shuttered at the ending "i need to talk to you for a moment Jackson then you lily alone" i gulped this time looking worried.

he came back and brought me back into the mouth of the forest, "look I'm sorry for the way i acted earlier just i beg you don't have pups with this boy yet!",'dad i promise my life to you i wont' i wrap my paws around him scenting the family on his fur but can he come over once in a while as long as it mean he wont come over ever-day?" 'it doesn't mean that dad' i look into his blue eyes seeing relief and joy i bounce of to Jackson licking his face 'oh boy'i wag my tail fast can you come over tomorrow "um ya" he awkwardly looks at me then joins in "i don't know why we are so excited but i can join in!" i tackle him and wrestle.

'well i have to go i will see you tomorrow right after mid-day?' "you sure will!" and we go bouncing back to our homes.

after awhile my dad came back with a bird probably his midnight snack, but the whole rest of the night i couldn't help but think about the day and how it worked out and tomorrow.