Chapter 2,our 1st birthday with my brothers and sisters.

soon the space got so large my mom wouldn't even expand it anymore, we had plenty of hunting area we even started learning how to hunt early and we got more mature,"lily!", 'yes mom?' "your brother sprained his paw would you mind getting me a leaf with water in it?", 'sure mom' i walked off with my tail up and my head up high,i pick up a green fresh looking leaf and went down to the river "shh!" "oh be quiet son"."teaching them how to catch fish" 'at least the girls know how to'i mumbled just enough for some of the boys to hear me, after i filled the leaf with water i brought it back to my mother.i stared down into my brothers eyes i could see the pain in them when he yelped i couldn't tell how hurt he was it was like over beyond.

the night came and my desire to leave to see more of the world got stronger, so i ate some left overs and troted out of the area.i stuck my nose high in the air,i smelt a nearby wolf he was young but he was by here that's all i could make out, 'hello?'i try to whisper quietly, "hi"a hansom dark brown wolf with some white fur mixed in came walking out 'what are you doing close to our territory!', "i don't know i just wonder off" 'whats your name', "Jackson"....."whats yours", 'lily' 'my family came to the forest from the tundra...that's why i am a white wolf'. "i should leave" 'wait maybe we could.....meet up sometime how bought by the river,um tomorrow! at mid night' "alright see you then", what did i just do i practically gave all my information to him,my heart was pounding i ran back to the den and layed down quickly,trying to sleep. 

the next day i woke a little later then usual, mom wasn't worried she was just happy i was up.so after the puppy cake we got to start hunting big animals,my siblings had to work together so I'm not very sure how this was going to be.after having the feast of elk we got to play like kids again,it felt so different it was like being a kid all over again playing and jumping on siblings and wrestling, but the fun part was i beat the girls and one boy.later mom told us to all go on a walk except dad and i think i knew what everyone was thinking but the whole good part was it was starting to snow out and it got later so it made the flacks look more sparkly and pretty.

it was getting dark now and my mom and dad we still not done,oh no what about Jackson!,'guys I'm going to the river don't fallow me I'm just um going to go um fishing' "not very convincing"said one of my older cousins of mine "come here","what are you up to now lily?',"wait!","are you seeing someone" 'yes i am a boy there you found out now can i go please!', "alright i wont tell your mom or dad but don't get pregnant!" 'like that's going to happen,'i mummer just for him to hear me 'see you when i get back alright, i will be staying up waiting for you". 'wait what about mom and dad', "there probably going to be asleep by the time later", "because i bet there exhausted" 'thanks jake' i say happily running off to the river.