11. FUUUU**K

* Niall’s Pov *

When I closed the door Emma turned around and threw herself at me. She tangled her legs around my waist and placed her hands around my neck. She started to give me kisses that were filled with longing, need and lust. She bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth and started to play with her tongue. I walked over to my bed and I slowly put her down on my bed. Still kissing her I grabbed her hips and pulled her up to the middle of my bed so that I could lie on top of her. Her hands slowly let go of my neck and slid down to my jeans making me smile in the kiss. She started to unbutton the jeans and I broke the kiss to take them off.

I jumped back to her and started to kiss her playfully all over her face making her chuckle. I started to kissed her on the mouth and I had even more lust and longing for her perfect lips. I stopped kissing her lips and started to go down her jawline, down to her neck. I could hear her moan and I knew that I have found her soft spot. I started to suck on it and she started to play with my hair. I started to move my body against hers and she smiled.

“Do you have protection?” she asked making me look up at her. Shit!! Harry stole mine. I heard a knock on the door and she rolled me over. “Okay… then I’ll go and ask for it!” she said before kissing me on the lips and stood up. She took her pants off and went to open the door. I didn’t react to the fact that she was practically naked, I just looked at her sexy and perfect round ass. I licked my lips and I could feel how turned on I was.

“Hi Harry! Eh do you have any condoms?” Emma asked after she had opened the door. I could see how shocked Harry looked, but when he realized what Emma had said he nodded and took her hand. He dragged her out from my room so I put my pants on and I ran after.

When I finally found them Harry had pushed Emma against the wall and he was standing so close to her that it looked like he was going to kiss her. I saw that he had the condoms in his back pocket. I didn’t want them to see me so I decided to hide.

“Okay so if I kiss YOU, I get the condoms?” she said and she slowly reached for the condoms like she was going to steal them.

“Yeah exactly!” Harry said and leaned in. Emma turned her head away.

“Harry stop! I really like Niall and if you’re going to kiss me he have to be here!” wow! I looked at Harry and it looked like he was mad.

Harry sighed and yelled. “NIALL!!!!! COME HERE NOW!” I waited a bit and then I got up and walked over to them. I looked at Harry with my famous death glare and in the corner of my eye I could see how Emma bit her lip at me.

“What is happening here?!” I said a bit annoyed.

“Well Harry over here doesn’t want to give me the condoms unless I kiss him! And he want to feel my boobs to!” Emma said and I looked at her in the eyes. I walked over to Harry and took the condoms. I put the condoms in my back pocket.

“LIIIIAAAM!!” I yelled and soon Liam and Hanna were standing next to me. Hanna started to laugh and Liam looked at Harry with an angry face.

“Don’t. Touch. My. Sister!! BACK OFF!!” Liam yelled and pulled Harry away from Emma. When Liam looked at Emma he stared at her with an open mouth. He closed his mouth and covered his eyes. “Ehm Niall… can you… please?” he said and walked away with Harry in a tight grip. Hanna was still next to me and she was almost lying on the floor because she was laughing so hard.

“Thanks for that Babe!” Emma said in a sarcastic tone. I looked at her with my puppy eyes because I didn’t know what I did wrong. But she didn’t see my look because she was helping Hanna up and I realized that she was talking to Hanna and not me.