5. Crushing

It was a bit awkward when we were walking up the staircase. And it was dark so of course I fell on the stairs. But lucky me Niall had quick reflexes so I didn’t have to lie on the stairs to long. He bent down and picked me up.

“Niall what are you doing?!” I said not liking the idea of being carried.

“Well I’m helping a clumsy lady. Why you ask?” he said with a giggle. All I could do was look at him with a little blush. He was so perfect. But I wasn’t going to let him know that. Before I knew it we were at Louis door and exactly when I was going to tell Niall to put me down Louis opened the door.

“Well it took you long enough” Louis said.

“Sorry but she is my captive and I came here to say that she will be needed tonight.” Niall said. I couldn’t believe my ears… what did he just say? That I was HIS captive? That I will be needed tonight? And for what?

“ohh… I see… you’re leaving me for him?” Louis said with puppy eyes.

“Baby NO!!” I said playing along. “I love you. He stole me from you! You have to fight for me! He had Oreos!!” I said still in Niall’s arms holing my hands out for Louis. I could feel Niall’s grip getting tighter.

“I will!!” Louis said taking me from Niall’s grip and closing the door with his foot. Him still looking at Niall while the door was slowly closing. When the door was finally closed I looked at Louis wanting him to put me down, but no. He carried me to the bed and threw me on it. Then he jumped on the bed and was on top of me. We were face to face when he spoke.

“I like this position very much” he said with a big smile on his face. I chuckled with a little blush.

“Yeah…? Why?” I asked with a big grin on my face.

“Because… I like to do this!” he said and started to tickle me and I shrieked. He was sitting on my hands that he had put under his legs so I can’t shove him away or kill him.

“PLEASE STOP!!!! PLEASE… I BEG YOU!!!” I screamed between my breaths. “YOU’RE GONNA GET HURT IF YOU CONTINUE!!!” I screamed in one breath when he didn’t stop. After a few moments I could hear four boys in the door.

“We heard a scream.” I heard Zayn say standing in the door.

“HELP ME!!!!” I screamed still laughing my ass off.

“Louis stop you know that she really hurts the people who tickle her! Right?” Liam said with a calm but worried voice. And Louis just laughs at it. But when I manage to look him in his eyes he realizes that Liam was right and stopped tickling me. But he wasn’t moving away from my body.

“GET OFF!!!” I screamed at him. He just smiled at me.

“I will get off. IF YOU promise not to kill ME!” he said. I looked behind him. I saw that all the boys where nodding their heads except for Niall he looked the other way.

“Okay fine I will…” I said still looking at Niall. “But I have one condition” I said finally looking at him with a big fat evil grin on my face. “I have to punch you in your stomach.” I said still smiling. He looked terrified of me and started to loosen his legs. But it was to tight.

“Open wider, it’s to tight, I can’t get out!!” I said but immediately regretted it.

“That’s what he said!!” Harry said. Everyone cracked up even Niall. God he was cute when he laughed. Even at that bad joke. I chuckled a bit but I was more focused on getting out of Louis grip. Louis started to laugh even more and he feel backwards down at the bed and I could finally get my revenge on him.