2. Goodbye

It was my last day in the US and I was really sad to say goodbye to my friends Hanna, Adina, Michelle and Elin I’m really gonna miss them. While I was saying my goodbyes to my friends my best friend was talking to my cousin. I tried to figure out what they were talking about but I just couldn’t so I focused on saying my goodbyes. I cried a little. When I had finally said goodbye to all my friends Hanna finally came to say her goodbye.

“I’m gonna miss you!! Woman!!” and I burst in to tears and a little laugh came to.

“I’m gonna miss you more!! Women!” I said with a sad, shaking voice. And we hugged each other, crying ever more. Then I heard a chuckle and be broke the hug only to see Liam standing behind us fake crying. I gave him my angriest stare and looked him right in his soul. He saw my expression and started to laugh even more.

“Ignore him he’s just jealous,” I said to Hanna and we went back to our hug. I hugged her tighter and then I had to let go because Liam and I had a plane to catch and we didn’t want to miss the flight. It was a privet jet and it flew whenever we came to the airport but I really wanted to meet the lads. I said goodbye once more to my friends and then went to the airport with Liam.

* * *

“Are you nervous??” Liam asked me after we had landed and were on our way to the flat in the car.

“Yeah a little. It’s not everyday you meet four pop stars that some of the girls in my school have a shirtless poster of in their locker!” I said a little sarcastic but still serious.

“Four??” he said a looked a little sad. “What about me?? I thought I was a pop star to?” and he looked at me with his puppy eyes. But all I could do was laugh because I didn’t see him as a big star in a boy band I saw him as my big brother and I still had this adorable little picture of him when he was little.

“You don’t really count. I have known you my hole life.” I said with a little chuckle, still having the cute little picture on my phone

“What are you laughing at?!” he said not knowing what I had on my phone.

“Nothing I just remembered something.” I said still amused by the thought of using it against him or showing it to the lads when I wanted to embarrass Liam just for fun.

“What could possibly be in your mind that would make you laugh??” he said confused. I just smiled. And said “Nothing you would understand.” And I continued smiling like the moron I am.

* * *

We were at the house and the rain was pouring down. Liam told me to go inside and that he would get the bags but I’m a big girl and I love it when it’s raining. The feeling you get when the raindrops hits your head and goes down your neck and till the back of your back. But my hair is going to hate me.

“Liam I can take the bags myself, I’m a big girl!” I said and straightened my back and put on my biggest and brightest smile. But all he could do was laugh at me and shook his head. I just frowned at him.

“LIIIAAAMMMM!!!” I heard someone scream from behind. I turned around and I think it was Louis that was running from the house to Liam but right when I thought he was going to hug Liam he pulled me in his arms and said “Welcome home Emma…”