But exactly when I was about to get my revenge I could feel Liam’s glare at me. I looked up and saw that Liam didn’t want me to do it so I didn’t. Instead I got loose I walked over the laughing Louis on the bed and ran over to Harry knowing that he was a part of my revenge on Louis. While I was running over to Harry I could see the sad face on Niall, which made me a tad bit sad, but I wanted my revenge on Louis. So I ran right into Harry’s arms and we fell on the ground but we laughed so hard at it.

“I’m so sorry you okay?” I whispered in his ear with a little chuckle. He nodded. “I hope you don’t mind but I want to use you as my revenge on Louis.” Harry just looked at me for a second but he nodded in agreement. I could feel how two hands were placed around my waist and lifted me away from Harry.

“NOO!! Harry!! Help me!!” I screamed when I was lifted over Liam’s shoulder. Harry was just lying there on the floor reaching for my hand but I was soon out of reach for him. “Niall you’re my last hope!!” I said reaching for his hands. He took my hands making Liam stop then Niall started to drag me towards him. I was falling over from Liam’s shoulder screaming for my life when Niall catches me in the air. I looked him straight in the eyes when I opened them. I had closed my eyes when I was falling from Liam’s shoulder. I could look in his eyes a whole day if we wouldn’t get interrupted, which we were.

“Oi! Niall!! Get away from MY girlfriend!” Louis yelled at Niall that was holding me in his arms.

“What… YOUR girlfriend? She’s MY girlfriend!” Harry said to Louis. “Niall let go of MY girlfriend!” he said with an angry voice. Niall just stood there confused and then he looked at me. He smiled but we looked away the second Zayn yelled at the boys.

“Hahaha you two are both wrong she’s mine!!” Zayn said fake laughing at the two guys that was looking at me. Harry and Louis turned their head to look at Zayn who was in laughter.

“Hey Niall!” Liam whispered to Niall. Niall turned his head to face Liam but I didn’t I was looking at the guys and their little play that amused me very much, but I tried to listen to their conversation. “Why don’t you just ask her out? Do you want my permission? Because I would like it very much if you could take care of her. And I kind of like her best friend.” I could feel the smile on Niall’s face when Liam said it was okay, but I didn’t like what I heard next.

“And I don't want to say no to her feelings for my best friend when I like her best friend, and I really don't want Emma to come between when I'm trying to make Hanna like me. Emma could be very overprotective, TO overprotective. I hate to admit it but she can me more overprotective then I am.” When he said that last meaning I laughed at Harry, Louis and Zayn because the started to fake fight with their hands, and because I didn’t want Liam and Niall to know that I had been listening to their conversation about me and my best friend.

“We should go to bed now it is getting kind of late.” Liam said in a yawn. I looked up to look at Niall and he was already looking at me with a smile.

“Okay here’s the deal! I’ll take MY girlfriend for the night thank you!” Louis said and took me from Niall’s arms. At first I could see a little bit of anger in his eyes, then jealousy and last but not least a big fat smile. Why was he smiling if I wanted to go out with me? Or did he just say that to Liam to help a buddy out? I don’t like guys anymore they made me even more confused then I already was.

I wrapped my arms around Louis neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He started to walk into his room when Harry stood I front of us. In that second instead of jumping I yawned.

“Harry move my princess wants her beauty sleep! Not that she needs it!” Louis said smiling at me. I smiled back and had a little blush on my cheeks.

“Your princess? She’s mine!!” Harry said trying to steal me from Louis but both Louis and I hugged tighter to each other. When Harry realized that me and Louis wasn’t going to let go of each other anytime soon he pouted which made me chuckle. Both Louis and Harry looked at me with questioning looks but it only made me laughing even more.

“Guys…” Liam said and both Louis and Harry looked at Liam. “She’s very tired… and when she’s REALLY tired she laughs at anything. Look I’ll show you.” Liam said and walked over to me, Louis and Harry. In his hand he had his phone and he was looking for something when Niall came up the stairs holding a pack of Oreos and a glass of milk.

“Hi!” he said once he was standing next to Louis and me. I wasn’t laughing at the moment but I was turning red because I was holding it in. “What are you guys doing?” and when he asked that I just burst out laughing I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I was turning red because I could barely breathe.

“Damn you Niall! I wanted to make her laugh!” Liam said and was faking that he was angry and crossed his arms in protest. It made me laugh even more. I mean how could it be possible to be able to laugh more then I already was. This time I couldn’t breathe for real. I punched Louis on his chest several times because I was choking. I tried to breathe in but I couldn’t. How could this happen I mean from just laughing. He reacted quickly and he put me down so that it would be easier for me to breathe, but I still couldn’t breathe.

“Emma common!! Breathe!!” I could hear the worry and sadness in Liam’s voice. I was starting to feel dizzy and then I realized that I standing on the floor doggy style, trying to breathe. Niall sat down next to me and made me sit on my butt leaning against him. He took his glass of milk and placed it on my mouth making me drink the milk. After I swallowed the milk I could breathe with ease again. I breathed in and out slowly and then rested my head on Niall’s chest. He had his arms wrapped around my torso so I had my arms around his neck. We hugged each other and broke the hug when Liam made a little cough.

I turned around and saw that he had been crying. Aw poor Liam he was so worried about me. I stood up and gave him a big hug. “I’m okay thanks to Niall.” I said when I was done hugging Liam.

“And you started choking because of me too.” Niall said with sad eyes. I got down on the floor where Niall was sitting looking down avoiding my eyes. I took my right hand up to his chin making him look me in the eyes. “I started choking because I’m tired and I laugh at anything when I’m this tired. It’s not your fault. It has happened lots of times before with Hanna whenever we had a sleepover or something like that.” I said looking in Niall’s beautiful blue eyes.

“I think you should sleep with Niall tonight Emma.” Liam said with a concerned voice. I looked up and looked at Harry and Louis and they both nodded in agreement. Niall and I got up from the floor. I hugged everyone except for Niall and we headed to his room. Once we were in his room he gave me a tee shirt and some sweet pants, I walked into the walk in closet and changed the clothes. When I walked out of the closet Niall was already in bed so I crawled up in the bed and then Niall put his arms around my waist making me feel safe before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.