Brush Cleaning

In this chapter, I will share with you the best way I've found to clean makeup brushes (and sponges). Yes, they do make makeup brush cleaner, but none of the stuff that I've used has worked all as well as what I'm about to tell you.
Okay, so most of my makeup brushes are white. I only have a few that are either black or brown. So being white, they showed all of the colors I used; pink, brown, black, purple, blue, etc. Each time I use them I wipe them off on a cloth until no more powder comes off, but they seemed to be stained after I used them the first time. I tried a number of different things to get them all the way clean, but nothing seemed to be working. So they stayed stained for a few years. But then just a few weeks ago, I heard someone (I can't remember exactly who) say that they wash their makeup brushes in shampoo and then use conditioner to keep them soft. I had never heard of that, so I decided to try it. I used some of my shampoo to wash my brushes, and much to my surprise and delight, they're all white again! Well, my crease brush has a very slight green tint to it, but I think that's just because I use it for the darker eye shadows.
And using a tiny bit of conditioner on them did help them stay soft.

So I hope this tip helped someone!
See you in the next chapter, my lovelies! 😊