Complications

*Bella's POV*

I woke up and looked at the clock. I sighed. 1AM. I tried to shuffle around in the bunk I had to share with Kimberly until the custom motorized bed for me was done, but it was no use.

I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but it only got worse. I finally gave up and whispered "KP are you up?"

She just groaned and pulled me tight. I winced as a pain shot through my back.

I couldn't help but yelp, and that jolted Kimberly awake.

"Bella?! Bella! Are you okay?!" She asked urgently, her eyes still clouded with sleep.

I just panted, the pain fogging my brain.

"Just feeling weird. I'll be okay in a minute." I managed to choke out.

Kimberly just squeezed my hand, and the pain lessened a teensy bit, but it still felt like I was being sawed in half.

I tried to smile at KP, and said through gritted teeth, "I'm fine."

Kimberly just looked at me dubiously, and settled back down to sleep.

That's when I remembered.

"Ummm Kimberly?" I asked

"Yeah Baby girl" she asked with a yawn.

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'm really sorry" I said sheepishly.

"Aww don't apologize sweetie."

She carefully picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Lucky you're really light or I'd have to wake up Reid or Neil, and that would NOT be pretty!"

I laughed half heartedly and Kimberly gave me a concerned look.

"What's wrong Baby girl?"

I sighed and said "It's just I miss my Mom and Dad, and I can't even go to the bathroom my self! It's not fair!"

Kimberly helped me up, and helped me wash my hands and sighed.

"I know it's not fair sweetie, but I have to believe things happen for a reason, it's gonna be okay."

I nodded and she wiped the tears that escaped away.

As she helped me up once more to carry me back to the bed, I felt a weird pulling, and pain like nothing else.

I screamed, wishing it would just go away. Black spots danced across my vision. I was barely aware of Kimberly crouching over me, screaming to the driver that we needed to go to the hospital.

I heard Kimberly, Reid and Neil all screaming my name, but I couldn't answer.

Then everything went black.