Dreams Come True

*Bella's POV*

We ran through the doors, and Mom and Dad went to the ticket counter and picked up a fat envelope.

They opened it, and it contained 3 laminated lanyards, and a letter with directions on it. Mom handed me the lanyard, and I quickly put it around my neck.

I lifted up the pass, and started to read it while we waited in the crowded lobby. I grinned when I saw a huge picture of Kimberly, Reid and Neil on it. It said "VIP, bus tour 2012"

I looked at it, and then I asked "Mom?"

Mom looked up from her conversation with Dad, and asked "What sweetie?"

"Can I keep this? It has a picture of them on it!"

Mom and Dad laughed and Dad said "Of course honey! But I have a surprise for you! Follow me!"

I nodded, and Mom stayed where we had been standing to wait for the radio station rep who was supposed to meet us there.

Dad wove through the crowd of people wearing "Rascal Flatts" T-shirts, and pulled me to a stop once we reached the Merchandise table.

My eyes widened at the TBP shirts, bracelet, and pictures.

Dad turned to the worker and said "We'll have the 2 TBP shirts, the TBP bracelet, the TBP glow stick, and the "All Your Life" poster."

I turned to him with wide eyes, we were never really able to spend like this lately.

"Really? Are you sure?!"

Dad just laughed, and mussed my hair as he said "Completely sure. You deserve it Bel! Happy Birthday!"

I smiled and pulled him into a hug "Thank you so much Daddy! For everything! I love you!"

Dad smiled, and I quickly put on my new black TBP shirt, and my "I <3 TBP" bracelet.

After I had all of my goodies, Dad gently pushed forward, and we wove back through the crowd, and found Mom standing there with a tall lady with dark brown hair. Dad pulled me to a stop, and the woman turns to me.

She smiles at me and says "You must be Bella!"

I nod shyly, and she said "Well I heard today's your birthday!"

I nodded again, and she smiled

"So are you ready to meet your heroes?!"

That's when my eyes lit up and I finally make myself say something.

"YES!"

The woman laughed and said "I'm Charli by the way!"

I smile and shake her hand, and she guides us to a locked door, and shows the guards her badge, and they examine mine as well.

Finally they wave us forward, and Charli brings us through a dimly lit winding hallway that seems like it will never end.

Finally we reach a door, and another set of guards check our passes, and wave us through.

I felt my eyes widen, and my jaw drop when I saw the huge black tour bus with the beautiful logo embossed on the front.

Charli lead us to the bus, and knocked on the door. We waited there for a few minutes, and then the door swung open, and we were greeted by a women with straight brown hair pulled back in a pony tail.

I was kind of hidden behind Mom and Dad, and the woman smiled and said "Hey Y'all I'm Annie! Now I heard we have a birthday girl here?!"

Mom and Dad smiled and nodded, and Dad pushed me forward.