Chapter 6 | Talk or Letter?

"Woahhhh.." Everyone amazed with the building. We arrived at the practice room and okay I need to admit, THE PLACE WAS HUGE AND GOOD. I thought it was better than ours..

"Hayoung-ah, i-is this the place?" Vernon opened his mouth and still amazed. "Y-yeah.. Eunji nuna's dad owned this building so we are using it for free.."

And we still amazed, looked around at the building. "So.. Bye guys. THANK YOU REALLY REALLY MUCH FOR HELP ME ESPECIALLY AT THE SET.. And sorry for troubled you guys, and thanks for gave me ride. THANKS GUYS!" She gave us a big smile. We all mumbled saying thanks and gave smiles to her back too. "Awww~ it's okay Hayoung-ah~ you're my dongsaeng, right~~" Wonwoo hyung hugged her.

"But wait, 'bye'? What bye? We are not going anywhere. Right, hyung?" Seungkwan smirked at Hayoung.

"Let's go! We need to say sorry to Hayoung's friends for being late!" Scoups hyung pulled almost of us. We all smiled except Hayoung that was clueless. I think, she was the type like blur. Tsk, but in the fact that Wonwoo hyung was an emo.

---

We arrived in front of the door of the practice room. We all did nervous. "Hayoung-ah, why don't you enter first, then you give us a signal to enter after that?" Hoshi hyung suggested.

She nodded, took a breathe and slowly opened the door.

"Hayoung-ah!!" I heard voices of girls. I guess those were her friends. "Where did you go? Huh? Let's go! We need to practice before record it." One of them pulled her to the inside. Hayoung turned around her head and blinked twice to us. That was the signal, right?

And we all walked in awkwardly... It was kind of embrassing actually.. "Kyaa!!!" "Omg.." "Oppa!!" Those were what they said as they saw us. But they all walked further from us. Amazed? Afraid? I don't know. Hayoung bit her bottom lip because of nervous, they would shoot her with a BUNCH OF QUESTIONS about us. "H-hayoung-ah.. What is this.. Is this Seventeen? W-what are they doing here?" They started. Hayoung sighed.

"Actually-" but Hayoung was being cut by her friend. "I told you guys! The rumour was true! Wonwoo oppa is Hayoung's brother!" The girl at the back shouted. "Is it true Hayoung-ah?" Another girl stared at her. She nodded and looked down to the floor. She must felt burden. That was just her friends, after this? The medias. Poor her :( like seriously, when I meet the one who took her pics at the signing event, I'll kill that guy! He was the one who made Hayoung like this!

(p/s : Okay you need to understand, that time like there were like more than 10 girls so idk which one was who. Even that Eunji.. So..)

Ok back to the story.

They all opened their mouth widely. Like in cultural shock. There was a silent for a moment.. "Hmm.. We are here to say sorry actually. We are the one who made Hayoung late. We're very sorry!" Scoups hyung suddenly bowed. And made all of us bowed too. Even the girls. "I-it's okay.. You don't need to bow to us.. But can I know why?"

"Stop saying nonsense oppa, I'm the one who troubled everyone, Eunji eonni. I'm sorry for late.. I'm sorry everyone.." Hayoung bowed again and again to everyone.

Everyone looked at each other.

---

[Hayoung's POV]

"So.. You were locked inside a toilet and you didn't have any credits to call anyone and the toilet was far from the set so there was no one heard you shouted for help and Seventeen were the one saved you because they coincidentally wanted to visit you at the set?" Hyerin was moving her fingers while her eyes were looking at the ceiling.