Chapter 5 | Saving Her

[Wonwoo's POV]

We've been practiced like for ages long. Now the clock showed 11.40 a.m. and we all collapsed on the floor. "We don't have any show to attend today, right?" Joshua hyung asked Scoups hyung while wiped his sweat. "No we don't," he answered.

"So we are going to practice for the whole day?" Jeonghan hyung pouted and put his head on Dino's head since he's short.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrated. It was my mom, she asked about Hayoung was okay or not staying with us. I replied;

To: mom

Yup I think she's okay. She's not that awkward since she met us before this. Don't worry too much mom. I will take care of her. Enjoy your 'trip' with dad ° ͜ʖ ͡°) but why do you message me instead of Hayoung?

I put back my phone in the pocket. I stood up, "since we have been practiced for hours, why don't we visited Hayoung at her photoshoot set? If we go now, we can see her before it ends," I stretched my body and made the speech hoho.

"That's great! I need some fresh air. It's hard to breathe in here," Vernon and his dumb excuse.

"Yup, let's go everyone," Mingyu stood up.

"Okay then--" Scoups rubbed his back neck.

"Yeyy!!!!"

---

[Hayoung's POV]

I'm locked inside a toilet.. I'm doomed... I sighed. And almost cry. Without waste the time, I quickly grabbed my phone and called Minzy eonni. But- "You are out of credit," good Hayoung, good. I forgot to.. Haishhh!! Now what.. I'm going to be late to go to the practice room. I guess, I can't even get out from here. I sighed.

What else can I do? Scream.

"Help!! Help!! Is there anybody outside?!!" I shouted for millions times but no respond. Is everyone left? No way.. I keep shouted for help but still no respond. No no.. I think it because the toilet is far away from the set. Yes, that's the reason. I must keep shout for help. I nodded to myself and continue to shout for help.

My throat was freaking hurt because shouted like there is no tomorrow. I leaned onto the door and slowly bend down and sat down on the floor.

I cried..

×××

[Minzy's POV]

Where is she.. Why she's not here yet? What she do and took so long in there.. Haishh..

I was about to go to find Hayoung but suddenly I heard noises from my back. Isn't that Seventeen?! I shocked even more when they came towards me.

"You are Hayoung's make up artist, right?" One of them asked me. "Y-yes.."

"Great! Do you know where is my sister? I'm looking for her but she isn't around? Where is she?"

Wait.. Hayoung is his sister?!

"Ouh?" He grabbed his phone and opened the message he received. He seemed.. Shocked?

×××

[Wonwoo's POV]

I took my phone and read a message from my mom;

Oh I don't know why but Hayoung didn't reply my message. It has been hours since I send her the message. So I just text you.

That was the reason I shocked. She didn't reply? But why? She's the type that always on her phone, plus she never reply late at someone messages?