Chapter 02: Prolouge (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He just smiled. And walked away, pulling me with him.

I internally sighed again.

'Why am I the one who gets dragged away all the time?'

Fuji's POV, in the hospitable.

I awoke to something very...bright. Whiteness.

The only other colors there were was the blue curtains and the flowers on the brown stand near the bed i'm in.

I sat up and breathed a heavy sigh, that soon became to painful coughs.

Just then a nurse came in with a clipboard.

She screamed, and ran out, getting some doctors or whoever.

While, back to me, I took a quick glance at my hand and there was blood on the bandages.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I looked to my left. There, was a boy with glasses and brown hair sitting next to me. I didn't even notice he was in the room. He's so quiet...

I realized he asked me a question.

My voice came out all raspy.

"Huh? Oh..y-yes. I'm alright...Who are you?"

He was silent for a moment, looking me over. Considering that his eyes lingered on my now bloodstaind hands, I don't think he belives me.

"You know, you should really change those bandages..." He trails off, avoiding my question.

I took a quick glance at my hands. They were almost soaked with my blood. I decided to play along.

"You're right."

I then leaned back onto the pillow. My hands were on one another on my stomach. I just simply stared at the ceiling.

The door flew open. I turned my head to the sound, so did the boy.

The nurse that freaked out before was standing there with a doctor.

They were panting heavily.

The nurse spoke.

"Y-Y-Young man..are you alright?!"

I simply stared at her.

The boy stared at me.

The doctor stared at the boy, probably thinking that he was the one the nurse was talking to.

'That's what they always think. I know I look like a boy. But if someone who looked like a boy dressed in girl clothes..they'd think that the person was a transvitive. Too bad i'm a girl then.'

I finally decided to speak. I opened my eyes.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine. Not like I was coughing up blood a few minutes ago."

My sharp eyes probably looked like I was glaring at her. It didn't help with my cold and rude tone either. I was just upset and mad. But I couldn't remember why....

She squeaked in fright.

"R-Right.."  I looked away. She looked at my hands, where I was staring.

She snapped out of her frightened state.

"Oh my! Those need changed!"

She scrambled to the cupboard near the door.