"Me? No, tch. I don't know what you're talking about" he said. "Delilah and I...we're friends."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah but...has she said anything?" He asked.

"Hehe. No she hasn't. I'm not that close to her yet but I can find out, that is...if you like her" I said.

He looked indecisive.

"Well when you figure it out then I'll have your back" I smiled.

We walked to our first class and I was thinking maybe I should join a club or sport.

Ken kept going on bout the Theater arts club but I don't think I'm about all that...

"We're having a meeting after school, just come and see if you like it? Please? I don't want to be by myself, I already asked Hyuk, Taekwoon, Hakyeon, Hongbin and Wonshik...Hakyeon said it was a maybe but I can't do maybe. Please go?"

I give in...

"Okay. I'll go to the meeting but this isn't a for sure thing until I know that I'll be able to handle it okay?"

He smiled brightly. "Yes! Thanks Luna~"

He hugged me.

!!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

During lunch, I didn't see any sign of Delilah or Blaze but in my opinion that was a good thing. Cleo was sitting by herself, I happily went to sit with her.

She smiled brightly. "Luna~ How's your day going?"

I still can't get over how nice she is.

"It's okay I guess. What about yours?"

She sighed. "Not so good. Delilah and Blaze aren't really getting along at the moment. Blaze keeps sneaking out to meet with her boyfriend and Delilah gets so worried so she stays up. She doesn't even eat when she disappears like that"

"Oh...she seemed really out of it this morning. Lately she seems to be really lost in thought but when she starred to tease Ken she seemed happy for a moment"

Cleo giggled. "Ken always makes her feel better, sometimes I wonder if they secretly like each other."

"Omg~ yes I do too!" I said.

We began discussing the possibilities and squealed.

"So he didn't admit it? Hehe. Well Delilah hasn't mentioned anything either come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen Delilah in love before..." She thought.

"Really? But she's so cute, I see how the boys look at her. Ken is no exception either" I said.

"Heheh. Guess we'll have to wait and see huh?" She smiled brightly.

"Hehe. Yeah...um Cleo are you in any clubs or sports?"

"Mhmm~" she nodded. "I play tennis and also I'm a part of this poetry club. I'm thinking about doing dance and maybe pottery too"

"Wow, this school has a lot of programs" I smiled.

"Are you planning on joining anything?" She asked.

"Ken suggested I join theater with him but I'm not so sure about that. What else is there?" I asked.

"You seem like the intellectual type, you're always reading something. I've noticed you love to take notes too, you're fond of the library. I know that much, you should volunteer there" she suggested. "Become a tutor and also help the librarian with putting the books back in place. That type of thing"