First Day

I hate being the new girl, I've been to 4 schools in the past year. Being in foster care has been hard, Halmeoni was all I had but she was put in a nursing home due to her age. I didn't see her very much but when I did, I promised her we'd be together again one day. She was losing her memory little by little, Parkinson's disease I think it's called.

So one day she might just not remember me at all. I've lost everything...

After we moved away, I've never been the same. I hated ghouls with a passion and wanted them to just disappear, which is why I decided that after highschool I'd enroll in the academy to become one. I lost everything because of them, I have no one and until I'm 18 I'm stuck with my adoptive family.

They don't really care what I do, I'm the outcast after all. They don't ever ask where I am or if I even come home, it's more convenient for me I suppose since I have more freedom to do as I please. I have no friends, no one likes being around me...I try to act nice but it seems like the nice that used to come so natural has turned into nothing but sadness. No one wants to be around a depressed or sad person...

I just didn't seem to fit anywhere, I'm with my 5th foster family and if I screw this up then I'm going to the orphanage. This was my last chance to start new, at this highschool...

I didn't want to be known as the freak or sad girl here so I'll just pretend to be this nice and happy person.

I looked at the school and sighed.

I already hate it...

Life in the city isn't how I'd hope it would be.

I walked into the building and I was already getting stares, I tried to smile and just keep walking. I was looking for the main office but was too afraid to ask anyone.

"Hey"

?

I stopped walking.

"Are you lost?"

!

A tall and handsome guy was smiling at me so politely.

"I.."

I became shy and simply nodded.

"You're new here huh?" He smiled.

"Y-Yeah..." I said softly.

"You looking for the main office?" He asked.

"Mmhmm." I nodded.

"I'm headed over there now, would you like to go with me?"

!!

Oh my gosh...

"If..that's okay with you" I said.

"Of course it is. I'm Lee Jaehwan, everyone calls me Ken but you can call me either. What's your name?"

I was dumbfounded.

He's really handsome...he doesn't look like any of the guys I've met before. This highschool must be a dream come true...

"I-I...My name's Luna...Yang Luna" I said.

"Cute name. Luna means moon right?"

"Heh. Yeah, it does" I said.

He satd my name was cute~

He held the office door for me and we walked inside.

"Jaehwan, what's up?"

"Hey Taekwoon" he said.

Wow, 2 cute guys in one day? My day hasn't even fully started yet!

The one named Taekwoon looked at me then at Ken.