"Miyako! come on lets go take a bath!" Yona called out as she waved towards the black haired female. Miyako looked over to Yona then quickly looked around one more time and walked back inside can't help but get the feeling that they are being watched. 

Once Miyako reached inside, Yona took her away to the girls bath with Ao so they can have their girl time.

~*~ Miyako's POV ~*~

"Wah this feels nice." Yona exclaimed as she smiled brightly as the warm water hits against her skin. Since Yona's hair is short she didn't have to worry about putting her hair up. Once I stepped out, I put my hair up in a bun leaving two strands of my hair to hang out as a white towel is barely covering my legs.

It felt weird, I've been wearing that kimono since I was 15, it was big before but after a while I fit into it. She took her spot next to Yona as Ao is swimming in different directions. 

"Miyako, is this your first time at a hot spring?" I hear Yona called out and looked over to her then nod my head. "I see, here let me help you with your hair, its gonna get wet once you sit down." I looked at Yona then kneeled down and let her get to work with tying my hair up.

"Yona." I called out once she finished tying my hair up, after two nights ago I debated to myself if I should tell anyone of my past. With Yona, she is different than the other girls in the village, every girl in the village tried hard to look pretty and show off to each other while I was locked away. "I want to tell you.. why I was in that house for so long." I told her then looked at her.

Judging by Yona's expression she seems shocked but also keeping quiet not wanting to be rude as she took her seat. "I guess I should tell you about my village first.. You already know of the history of Kouka and the dragons.." I started off and tried to think of a way on how to explain about the village that I despised the most. "If I remember correctly, the black dragon village were peaceful. I would read scrolls of the village's history and learn from them. We were nomads that moved around from clan to clan till we settled down in the Sky clan's territory by the offer of Lord Hiriyu and we settled not too far from from the kingdom that we happened to be close neighbors. It wasn't in the scrolls.. but my mother who was also the previous black dragon took a soldiers life because of King Il's rule that we shouldn't hold a weapon. After that we moved to where you found me.. border between Sky and Wind clan where no one can find us." I explained the history, I examined Yona's face and noticed she is thinking of something else and staying quiet. 

"After I was born, I had the trait of the black dragon black hair and red eyes that has been passed down to each child that is born to be the next Black dragon warrior one of the traits would disappear as time went on. However that didn't happen with me, as I grew up both traits were still kept and the villagers feared that I would lose control and pushed me and my mother to the farthest house away from the village. Every time I was with her I couldn't say mother.. I was not allowed to call her mother I was always a brat who shouldn't belong." I muttered out then looked at the water and watch Ao still swimming around. "On my 16th birthday I wanted to escape the village, I was still in training on how to change my form but I only mastered speed. That was the only thing I needed and I was wrong, the previous black dragon warrior stopped me from crossing to the Wind Clan and dragged me back in chains even if I fell, she didn't stop and let me get up.. I had to learn to catch myself before that even happened." I explained again and noticed Yona's eyes were filled with sadness and a hint of rage is hidden underneath it. "That was how I was chained at the back of the house.. to prevent me from running away ever again." I told her as Ao stopped swimming and is eating her acorn.

"Thats horrible.. That would explain the scars." She muttered the last part and eyed on the now small scar on my forearm. "It doesn't hurt as much... its still just another painful memory." I muttered then got up to leave the hotspring and to get changed.

After I got changed I let my hair down and looked in the mirror and sighed that it is now getting long. I would cut my hair but I always had it tied up so it wouldn't get in the way. Once I stepped out of the spare rooms I am staying with Yona I stopped and noticed Shin-Ah. "Shin-Ah.." I muttered and looked up at him confused. Its hard to tell what he is thinking behind his mask, I slowly reached up to take a hold of his mask and noticed he isn't stopping me. Hesitant slightly, I finally removed his masked and stood there taking in his golden yellow eyes looking back at my red eyes.

I pulled my gaze away then handed Shin-Ah back his mask. "Sorry, here Shin-Ah I should of asked." I said and watched him take the mask back and putting it back on.

The rest of the day went on as usual, if you are use to being in Yona's group for a long period of time. I, however, am not use to it yet. They will grow on me but I know one thing. I would lay down my life for Yona, the lost princess of Kouka and the reincarnation of Lord Hiriyu.