Chapter 5

Hello everyone *waves hand overdramatically*

I had fun writing this chapter so I hope you like it 

VOTE AND COMMENT

...................................................

 2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

So here it is, my oh so caring mother is sending me to live with Jake (my dad) who I don’t remember seeing as he left us when I was two.

The reason for this stupid move was for him to help tame my wild ways, I mean come on who says I’m a bad girl?

My footsteps padding across the floor was the only thing to be heard, as I paced up and down my room again and again. I took a drag of my cigarette and swam in the instant effects of the nicotine, if there was ever a moment to become a smoker now was it.

I suddenly stopped pacing, why was I getting stressed when I had no intention of going? If my mother wants me out her house then I would just go and stay with my mates.  I knew Jessica would let me stay at hers, I was cool with her mum and step dad and they did have a guest bedroom. If that failed, Neil would be more than happy to offer me the space in his bed.

I crushed my cigarette in the ash tray and began to pull my three matching black suitcases from my wardrobe and just stuffed everything I could fit into them. When I got settled I would come back for the rest of my stuff.

I just managed to zip the final suitcase when my mum walked in, she was about to say something and by the look of remorse on her face I knew she came to apologise. “Oh, wow your packing! That’s great because your dad wants you at his tomorrow.”

“I’m not going to Jakes.”  She looked at my bags and then at me “then what?”

“I’m going to stay at Jessica’s or Neil’s, there my friends and I’m sure they wouldn’t let me endure the physical pain of staying with the sperm donor that made me”.  I picked up my phone ready to call Jessica when my mum spoke but this time her voice was cold “try, let’s see how far you get.” I looked into her hard and angry eyes and wondered what she had up her sleeve, I looked down at my phone and pressed Jessica’s name.

“Oh, hey Erika” her voice wasn’t as cheery as usual which added to the suspicion of something being very wrong here.

“Hey Jess I was wondering If I could stay at your place for a few days? My mum is making me stay with Jake and you know how that will turn out.”

“Erm… no sorry Erika! I would say yes but your mum called and she told my parents not to let you stay here. I’m so sorry.”

I gripped the phone tightly in my hand, I felt angry and that was never a good thing. I took a deep breath and spoke “right thanks anyway”. After handing up I dialled Neil’s number but just as I thought as soon as I asked he told me the same as Jessica. I was that desperate I even tried Mark but my mum had got to him as well.

I threw my phone on the bed and faced my mother eager to choke the life right out of her. It was really tempting especially when she stood there with her arms crossed looking really smug and clever. I couldn’t speak because if I did I knew I would use every curse word ever invented, my anger management counsellor told that when I ever I got mad was to breathe deeply, in through the nose and out through the mouth. So with the person who I wanted to kill I actually took the advice and allowed it to take effect.  My mother placed a hand on my shoulder and gently stroked it, “here are your options. Either live with your dad or live on the streets, because one way or another you are sorting your life out.”